Episode 9: J Is for Journal

A/N: SLight note I skipped the little I cause I am having problems in coming up with an I word for the series, so please enjoy this J chapter instead, if you have any ideas for anything that could be an I chapter let me know. (Except for into position, cause that would be too similar to the latest chapter)

Jasmine knew that she was in big trouble, and she knew that there was nothing she could really do to fix this. All she needed to do was just make sure she got good grades, that stayed behaved, no back chatting, no not listening, just do what her mother and father had given her rules not to do. However, of all days, how did she manage to break every rule that they had given her. All because she wanted to act a fool, as her momma called it, in front of company. Her mother was not a fan of looking firm or strict in front of company, a fact that Jasmine knew more than anything in the world. Which was why she always used company coming over to be a bit more naughty than usual, making sure to ask for things when they were around cause her mom would always say yes. To talk back a bit more than she would because she knew that she would not get in trouble.

However, today she had gone a bit too far when her cousins had come over for a visit, and her behavior was quite bad even for her own standards. She had pressed her luck a bit too much, and the last thing she saw coming was her mom giving her five sharp pops right to to seat her pants making her hop up more from surprise than the pain. "Get your narrow ass to your room and don't come out, I will let your daddy deal with you when he gets back, and you can expect to add your first ass whoopin to your journal."

Jasmine, although quite embarrassed, knew not to press her luck any further. As she ignored the surprised looks of her cousins and quickly went upstairs to her colorful bedroom. Her hands rubbing the seat of her pants, her heart beating a thousand miles a mile as she stomp her feet a few times, grabbing a pillow in her hands before screaming into it. "Why did I do that!" She flopped down onto her bed and curled up into a small ball. "I am doomed..."

Now she had been threatened with an ass whoopin before, more than once. As far as she knew from her granny when she explained what it was, it was a very hard spanking with a belt. In her 12 and 3 quarters years of life, Jasmine had mostly faced her parents hands, a hairbrush, an old paddle that belonged to her dad's mom. However, she had never faced a belt before like other kids in the neighborhood. As for what her mom meant but her journal.

Jasmine eventually crawled out of her bed, and changed into her pajamas knowing that she would not be leaving her room for the rest of the day, and knowing that her dad would be back from work in an hour, at 8:15 on the dot. She reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a notebook that her momma had given her when she was seven years old. A notebook that she was supposed to write all of her spankings inside after she had gotten one, a way to help her remember the lesson. An idea that her mom had gotten from her own mother, a few times when her momma was in a mood to think of her youth, she would go and get the old notebook from her closet and read a few of them to Jasmine. It never failed to get them both laughing at some of the things her momma wrote inside.

The prompt that she was supposed to follow was simple.

She was to date the top of it, and add the time that it was.

She explained what she had done to get her punishment.

Explain as best as she could how it was done.

And afterwards she could write her feelings, and how she could avoid that in the future.

Her notebook was only a quarter of the way done, thanks to her very neat and small handwriting as well as how she used every inch of paper when she used any one of her many writing notebooks. Her's having a red cover, fitting for the color that her light brown bottom was probably gonna take by the time her punishment was done. As she sat on her bed, feeling a bit bad as she could hear the laughter coming from her cousins downstairs, probably as they kept playing the game they had been doing. Jasmine slipped on a pair of headphones before laying on her bed, her hands flipping to the first page she had written when she was eight. If she had not nothing to do for an hour, why not take a small trip down memory lane.