Episode 12: I is for I want( rather or would) a spanking.

The only thought on Hezekiah’s face was just how much trouble he was gonna be in when he got home. He didn’t expect to get into so much trouble, it was not his fault that his teacher was sick and gave them the worst substitute in the whole wide world. He made the lesson so boring that he had no choice but to make his class laugh, and have a tiny bit of fun… at the heavyset man’s express. When he called him to the front of the classroom, Hezekiah was expected to maybe just sit in the timeout chair for a bit, or maybe even go to the principal's office. The ten year old boy even thought that maybe because of his actions he would have to go and sit in with the fifth graders. It was not uncommon for younger kids to go sit with the older kids in their classroom, a way to show them how to behave as well as what to expect when they move onto that grade.

However, the boy was very confused when the man handed him the phone. A quiet hello escaped his mouth followed by a very bad flinch as his mother’s voice came from the other end. “Oh so you think that you are a comedian now!” 

“Momma no that isn’t-” 

“Go ahead and tell me a joke while I am here, come on tell me a joke!” 

“Momma I was just trying to.” 

“No I got a really good joke for you when I come and pick your narrow ass up from school today. Here is how it goes, who is gonna have no tv, no xbox, no computer, and can’t go outside for the next three weeks? Hezekiah Williams, that is who.” Hezekiah felt his dark face starting to burn a bit more as the front row of seat could hear his mom’s voice, a few giggles escaping some lips. “Matter of fact, I got another one for you, guess who is not going to that little sleepover this weekend either.” 

“Momma, no that is not-” 

“Not what? Not fair? What is not fair is showing that man all that disrespect. What is not fair is you acting a fool when your teacher is not there, cause we know Mrs. Honey is gonna put up with that nonsense, and neither am I.” Hezekiah looked down at his white sneakers for a moment. “Now I am gonna hang up this phone, you are gonna sit in your seat, keep your mouth closed unless it is to ask a question to help you learn or ask for help, and I expect you to apologize to your teachers now and when I come and get you. Am-I-Understood!” 

“Y-Yes ma’am.” 

Hezekiah was a perfect little angel after that, sending constant glare towards his classmates that teased him every so slightly with words of. “You're in trouble.” Even one little girl in his class had whispered to a friend. “He is probably never gonna sit again.” 

“I wish that was the case.” Hezekiah thought to himself as he slowly wrote down in his notebook for math class. He had been really looking forward to this sleepover, and now he was not gonna be able to go. However, maybe his foolishness was also what he needed to experience something that he had never gotten before in his life. “I want a spanking…” 

He had always wanted to be spanked rather than lose his rights to play video games, or go outside and play in the snow or go and have fun. His friends got it, kids in the neighborhood experienced the sting of a hand, brush, sometimes even a belt. It was a common punishment with african american kids as well, but he had never gotten that from his mother before. All the stories he had read on the subject, all the questions he had asked his friends all lead him to one answer. It would probably be so much better to just get this over with rather than be stuck in his room, or get more chores. His momma sounded very mad, so maybe he could make her see that instead of this usual grounding, maybe he could just have the spanking he had wanted for a very long time instead. 

Hezekiah shivered slightly as he walked back through the snowy winter weather with his mother. Whom he only knew as mom, he couldn’t tell what her real name was, now with her fancy handwriting, cursive as he knew it was called, made it impossible to get the letters to her real name. She was very tall for a woman about 6 '3 in height, she was built much like his favorite female superhero Wonder Woman. Dark brown skin like his own, her hair acting like a hat, she was wearing a heavy coat tan in color, a tanned dress and boots. They lived about three blocks from the school, and instead of picking him up in a car, his momma knew how much he liked walking through the snow. So unless it was truly cold outside, it was a common sight to see the mother and son walking home from the school. They were about a block away from their house when his mother finally finished the scolding that had started inside of the school. “So like I said you can kiss that Xbox, your computer, any hopes of going to that hill you kids like sledging off, and that sleepover, nope not a chance.”