Episode 5: E is For Example

"I still don't really get it." Eddy let out a small sigh as he flopped back on his bed. His best friend, Manny let out a small huff as he added. "It's not my fault you are bad at explaining things!"

Eddy ran his hands through his dark brown hair and down his face before sitting up and looking at his blond haired friend. They had become friends very quickly since Eddy and his family first moved here from Chicago. They had similar family backgrounds, the youngests of their respective families, the only boy of a group of sisters. Their dads worked for the same company so they had also become fast friends, often carpooling to and from work most days. The only difference was that Eddy was 13 years old while his friend was only 11 years old, well he kept saying that he was 12 mostly cause his birthday was in five days. Tonight the boys were having a sleepover at Eddy's house, a sleepover that had almost been canceled after he had gotten a bit too smart with her mother and ended up on the receiving end of a quick but painful lesson with her favorite wooden spoon.

Now as the two boys were changing into their pajamas Manny could not help but notice that his friend was sporting a red backside. So of course his first question on whether or not the boy had sat in poison ivy or something. His friend had turned a deep red color as he put his hands over his boxer covered rear and had to explain why his rear end was red. However, as Manny often put it, the boy he looked at as a big brother, horrible at explaining things. So all it left him with was more questions than answers. Why did his friend's mom hit him as punishment? Why only on his backside? How does a few hits with a wooden spoon do that to someone's bottom? What exactly was a spanking? Now Eddy had tried his hardest to explain things to his friend but that only left the boy much more confused than ever before. He tried to use a wikipedia article to try and explain what a spanking was, tried to show the science on how a spanking could make someone's skin pink let alone red.

"I literally don't know how else to explain it," Eddy said, a bit frustrated with his close friend. "Seriously, it should not be that hard to understand, she hits my but a few times with a wooden spoon and that is what makes the skin turn pink and than red. It is like the most common punishment around the world."

"Well excuse me that my mom and dad don't spank me, so I don't understand." Manny replied with a small frown. "Besides, I learn more from hands-on examples than anything else. You know this."

Eddy thought about that for a few seconds as it was true. He often had to show his friend how to play games, and other things through more hands-on means. An idea popped into Eddy's head as he then proposed. "Well how about I give you a spanking and an example to you how I do it."

Manny looked over at him a bit wide eyed, but then placed a hand on his chin as he sat cross legged on the boy's dark black and gold rug. Eddy's room was filled with more darker colors than his own, it made his best friend seem so much older sometimes. Heck the brightest thing in this room beside the lights, were the baby blue pajamas that Eddy was wearing. A gift that Manny's mom had gotten the boys last year during christmas. Manny wearing a white pair of pajamas both having a similar dinosaur picture on the front. "Fine," Manny said after a while. Honestly he was a tiny bit curious about this, part of him thinking this punishment could be anywhere as hard as his friend was making it sound like. Eddy already didn't do go when it came to pain and his skin bruised a bit more easily than Manny. "How does this even work?"

Eddy climbed up onto his bed and patted his lap a few times. "Come up here." Manny nodded his head before climbing up beside his friend, kneeling towards his left. "Okay so first my mom and or dadwould have me sit or stand in front of them and tell me what I did to earn a spanking from one of them." Eddy began as he thought for a moment. "Do you want to try a real one or do you want this to be soft?"