Episode 4: D is For Diaper Position

Iris Garcia couldn't be more happy about her life if she tried to. She had met her wonderful husband of 10 years, when she was in high school. She could not believe that they were able to get married in early fall and then graduate later on in that same year. Walking the stage one after the other. It was about five years into their relationship that they hit a bit of a bumpy road. See Iris had always had a bad temper, one that only her papa could truly control and keep in check. She had a few bad habits that were starting to take hold both in her private, personal and marriage life. So after a lot of research, and a very long conversation with another couple, that her husband, Emmanuel, knew. They came to the choice that they were more than willing to give something new a try, so they tried domestic discipline. She let her husband control a bit more of her life, and they had new rules set up to keep things both fair and good. It made their marriage stronger than ever, as Emmanuel truly grew into a providing and firm husband, while Iris could finally let go of her need to be the one in charge. They both made a decent amount of money from their respective jobs, and they had a rather large house in the subbards of Dallas Texas. Had made the choice to start trying to have kids to share this home with.

The only downside of her life was the discipline aspect of their new found life and relationship. Cause her wonderful husband had no issue giving her a good spanking across her light brown skin. The first time had been awkward for the two of them but in the last five years, he was just as if not better than she remembered her father being when it came to the punishment. During this time Isabella had grown to hate two certain ways that her husband would punish her. The first being her least favorite of their very large collection of spanking items, one of the plastic paddles that she had gotten her husband as one of their anniversary presents. It stuck like the dickens and moved much faster than any other paddle they had in their collect, shaped like a thin rectangle.

The second thing she hated the most in this new relationship was a position that made her feel much smaller and n she liked being sometimes. Now they had experimented with a lot of different spanking positions, over the knee, her laying down, standing up, bending over things. More intimate positions that gave her husband access to her vagina for more erotic spankings. However out of all of them she hated one more than any of the others they had. The dreaded diaper position, there was just something about laying on her back. Her legs were either held up in the air by her hubby or just having to hold them up herself that felt so embarrassing. Depending on how he did it, oftentimes her vagina would either peaking or fully out, now normally she had no problem with that being the case. They were married but it just felt so odd when it was for a punishment.

This was the only position that she would fight a bit on, not to much but enough that the position was saved for when she crossed line or did something truly naughty... much like she did today. Now in her defense she was not planning to spend nearly 1000 dollars on presents for her little's triple daughters. However, as the fun and loving aunt she was she felt a need to go above and beyond, and maybe added a few things that her husband had said not to get for herself as she resally did not need them. So when he got the bill sent to his phone, she might have forgotten to use her secret credit card, as soon as she stepped into their large house. Her husband was waiting for her. Emmanuel was a tall man, about 6 '2, herself being only 5' 4, he had broad arms and a strong chest. His days of playing soccer and baseball doing wonders for his 32 year old body. "We are taking everything back." He announced firmly. "And then we are gonna have a very long talk tonight."

That was how she found herself in her current predicament. Standing in a corner, her hands on her light silky light brown hair. SHe was wearing a light brown tank top and a matching pair of short pajama shorts with a deeper brown flower print running across them. Her husband was in the shower, taking his jolly sweet time. He would probably keep her waiting as long as he wanted just to seal in the fact that she was in a lot of trouble. Of all of her issues spending was probably the highest on her list, she had gotten much better at once they had started this idea of domestic discipline letting him have full control of their finances. Cause before... well her closet kinda showed why that was a problem and a few times before they started this she would have to ask her mother or father for some cash to help pay the rent at their old apartment. It was hard not to spend a bit here or there... and everywhere.