Two

When Elizabeth opened her eyes, her head immediately started to hurt making the girl to groan and take her phone from the nightstand to look at the time. 10:23am

She immediately reminded that tonight she and Selena are going again at Taylor how the girls told her last night 'to take dinner', we can say that she was a little excited to meet again after last nught. She really enjoyed meeting her favourite singer and her friends.

She got up from her bed, changed her pyjamas wich she luckily got to put them when she got in the morning, and went in the kitchen where she found Selena with a mug of maybe coffee.

"Oh shit you look horrible!" Elizabeth laughed but then shut up when her headache hit her. "Good morning to you too!" Her singer friend sayed with a small smile. "I just finished talking with Taylor and she said to be there at 6pm."

"Okay!" Elizabeth simply responded making a cup of coffee for herself. In all these years since she met Selena she felt so at home in her friends house. She even had her own bedroom.

"So... What do you think about her?" Selena asked with a smile on her face. "Hm? Oh Taylor... Well, she's really cool." The young woman could feel her cheeks getting hotter.

"Only 'cool'?" Asked Selena surprised by her friends answer. "Yes! What do you want me to say?" Elizabeth was trying so hard to not smile but she failed, at the sight Selena started smirking knowing damn well what was the answer.

"If you say so..." The singer only responded.

After their coffee they both took a painkiller for their headaches and they both went straight to Selenas bedroom only to lay in bed but eventually they both fall asleep until they have to go.

In the car, anxiety started to hit Elizabeth when she thought that she'll meet Taylor again.

"Hi!" Taylor opened the door all happy at the sight of the two girls. Now that Elizabeth didn't had her high heels she could see that the blonde singer was much taller than her. "How are you after last night?" Selena asked her while going for a hug. "Well I am okay now but I had the biggest headache ever!" Taylor said while letting go from the hug and turns to Elizabeth who was standing there awkwardly she only waved at the singer wich Taylor returned it still awkwardly.

What the fuck was that? Elizabeth thought for herself when she followed them in the flat secretly admiring the inside. "Okay so here are your seats." Taylor pointed to the two chairs empty that were next to each other. There were Karlie Kloss, Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne, Hailee Steinfeld and some another people she didn't recognise.

"Good evening everyone one!" Selena smiled at them while taking her seat next to Cara and Elizabeth took her seat next to Hailee. Taylor, was standing again opposite her.

"Okay guys now that everyone is here I say we should start our night!" Taylor said while looking around the table to make sure everything was there. Immediately chats started and everyone was eating while laughing, drinking, and speaking.

Elizabeth again was eating peacefully her food while laughing at some jokes. Taylor, was also not into chatting but responded when she had to and laughed. Also, she wasn't eating too, she said to herself that she wasn't hungry but actually she was lying to herself like how she always does when she sees food.

She looked up from her plate and her eyes met with Elizabeths, she could see how beautiful they were. When she woke up this morning her first thought was that she finally met Elizabeth after all her talking with Selena about her. If she said that she wasn't excited to meet her she was lying to herself.

Elizabeth could feel her cheeks getting red and broke the eye contact and drank from her red wine. When she brought the glass to her lips all the dirnk spilled over her blouse feeling embarrassment coming all over her. At that all the eyes were on her and the silence was so loud that the brunette girl wanted to cover her eyes and ran away. She didn't ran actually, she took a napkin and started to wipe away the wine but without success because her blouse from white became a shade of red.