Six

Another week went by, now being Friday again. Elizabath was sitting in Taylor's car with the blonde next to her holding her hand. They were going to the airport where Taylor's jet was waiting for them. Elizabeth couldn't lie to herself. She felt like she was dying. She was so exited to meet her girlfriend's family for the first time.

Some how, Taylor didn't tell them that she was coming home with someone. She only called her mother on Tuesday telling her that she was going to visit. When Andrea heard her, she immediately told her daughter that she was going to make a big dinner for them making Taylor happy because she wanted to make a good impression to her new girl.

"Oh come on, please, calm down, love. Everything is gonna be fine. They'll adore you trust me" The blonde turned to Elizabeth, taking her hand out from Elizabeth's hand putting around her shoulders giving the brunette a hug from the side putting her head above hers.

"I know but still... I am scared. What if they will not be okay with it?" Elizabeth told her. Truly she was scared, she never took them as homophobics but you can never know.

"They'll be fine. I know them very well." Taylor assured the scared girl next to her. During the week, the press started to calm down about the photos. Taylor was spotted for a few times in New York but nothing more.

For Elizabeth, except for Monday, it was a really good week. She and Charles seemed to became friends. He was very polite and never disturbed her privately. Also, she found out about him that he had a boyfriend too. She chatted with him for like two times when he called Charles and the two students were hanging out in the library studying.

His name is John. To be honest when Elizabeth told Taylor his name they both cringed remembering that, one of the singer's exes is named like that but what Taylor said "Not all Johns are the same" Actually she hoped not.

"I believe you." Elizabeth smiled at the blonde hopping that she believed her even if she still wasn't sure. "You better!" Taylor warned her trying to give her a cold look hoping that she will make Elizabeth belive her, but when she saw her girlfriend's face her face softened immediately.

Taylor was so soft when it came to Elizabeth. She adored every thing of her.

"Ms. Swift, we are here." George told to his boss while turning off the car and getting out to open the door for the two women. Luckily they didn't saw any paparazzi, so when Taylor got out off the car first she leaned her hand for Elizabeth to take it.

"Thanks but you didn't had to do it."

"Oh shush you." Taylor said with a small giggle. She still held her hand while getting into the jet.

The flight to there wasn't very long wich was fine for them to not get bored. They got in and Elizabeth put her purse on a small couch sitting down, Taylor went to the team letting them know that she came and then she goes to Elizabeth sitting next to her puting her arm around her.

They were very clingy but for now none of them disliked it. Maybe because they haven't seen each other in almost two weeks and for sure they missed each other.

For them was something new to have so much affection in only one week since they got together. But if we look back a little it now, it was the first time they met since they made their relationship official to them.

After the question and Elizabeth's response Taylor immediately called Tree telling her what happened. Of course she was happy for them but still scared for what was going to happen in the singer's reputation when people will find out that the 'rumours' and the photos were real.

Then, she announced to her family group chat that contained Andrea, Scott and of course her little brother Austin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swift family😺