thirteen

Every year Elizabeth was excited for her birthday, remembering that when she was young, at the first hour in the morning her bedroom was full of her family who was singing and cheering at her. These were some of the moments when she felt for real happy and loved.

Well for some years she used to spend her birthday alone or, sometimes studying and casually, if she felt like going out she would call some of her friends and go clubbing or having a dinner out.

Well this year she knew for sure that it was going to be different, especially that she had Taylor beside her. The person she loves the most in the world. Oh and let's not forget about Meredith and Olivia.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you..." The singers voice rang through a sleepy girl who at first was confused, but then realised what was happening.

"Happy Birthday dear Elizabeth, happy birthday to you!" Taylor had a small cake in her hands with a candle on that showed Elizabeth's new age. 26.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much!" It shocked the brunette girl a little, but she was so happy. She had told Taylor that she didn't wanted a birthday party, and that she wanted to spend some quality time with her girlfriend and having fun just the two of them.

"Blow the candles and tell a wish!" Taylor said while setting the cake in front of her girlfriends face, for her to blow the candles. Elizabeth closed her eyes and whispered something just for her to hear, she opened her mouth and blew the candles. Her girlfriend put the cake on the bad and cheered,  She leaned in and their lips met for the first time today.

"Let's eat it!" Elizabeth said excitedly, jumping from the bed and getting two forks. "I am not hungry baby." The blonde responded looking down at her hands. "Are you sure?" She asked Taylor suspiciously, the singer remained quiet and only nodded. "Tay baby... What's wrong?"

Elizabeth was worried and went to kneel in front if Taylor taking her hands in her making the blonde to look at her. Taylor had a sad expression on her face. "Oh my... What is happening to you love?" This time, the brunette whispered, kissing Taylors hands that now were shaking.

"I just- I feel like no eating anymore." Taylors words were shaken and she felt for starting her girlfriends birthday with her 'stupid' problems. "What? Since when? Why?" Elizabeth was worried for her girlfriend's heart.

"I don't know actually. I see coments that people do about my body. Some of them saying that I started to look fucking pregnant."

"I didn't know that I can get you pregnant." Elizabeth joked a little, fortunately Taylor letting out a small laugh too. "You are perfect. Trust me, you are the most beautiful girl in the world! You are something else Tay and I love you!" The sad girl needed these words, she needed to feel like she is worth for this world and the most important, she needed to feel loved.

"I love you!" Taylor responded and getting out the bed, on the floor next to the brunette, hugging her. "I feel so bad for ruining your day." She continued embarrassed. "Hey Hey you didn't ruin my day! Shush you! Now, please let's eat some of this cake."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need to use the bathroom and then we can go. Okay?" Taylor said, walking in the bathroom and closing the door. She felt sickness in her stomach and immediately fell not the floor next to the toilet letting all she ate out.

Her ED was going crazy. She couldn't eat anymore without throwing it out after. After she let it all out she got up and looked at her face. She looked awful by what she thought. Taylor hated to lie to Elizabeth, but she knew that if she was going tell her she was gonna go crazy.

Took her teeth brush and brushed her teeth making sure that her mouth didn't had the vomit taste.

She arranged her hair and got out the bathroom, finding Elizabeth on her phone. "Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

They decided to spend their day at the pool relaxing, especially that tomorrow Taylor had her third concert of her tour world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The sun is killing me I swear!" Taylor groaned as she stood under a big umbrella with her cocktail in her hand. "It's fun love. Don't be grumpy." Elizabeth said, she was sitting in the sun, on her stomach getting tanned. "You should join me. You need to get tanned a little."

"Yeah... No thank you. I am going in the water I got bored sitting here and watching all those kids drowning into the water." The blonde said, she stood up, put her glasses and glass down and took her hat. Before leaving she gave Elizabeth a peck on her head and walked in the pool.

They booked a day on a private pool, but still there was so much people. Especially families with their kids. It's cold. The blonde thought when the water made contact with her foot.

Taylor stayed in the pool for a while, but again she got bored. "Liz! Come here with me please!" She yelled for her girlfriend, Elizabeth got up and started walking towards the water. She didn't say a word when she got in and immediately went at her girlfriend.

"What do you wanna do?" Elizabeth asked. "Let's do a race. Who can swim faster." Taylor said excitedly jumping under the water. "Really? A race?" The brunette girl asked. "Yeah why not?" The blonde responded confused. "Okay then. But I am telling you from now, I will beat your ass."

Eventually George stood at the other side of the pool, the girls put him there to see who was gonna get there first. "Are you ready?" George yelled from the other side. "Yes!" They both yelled back at him. "Okay! Three, two... ONE!"

At the shout, The girls jumped into the water moving their arms and legs. Elizabeth wasn't the best swimmer, but didn't tell a word. From her perspective, she felt like she was moving really fast. Taylor, was a really good swimmer and she was really moving.

Luckily, the people in the pool saw them and moved from their way. Elizabeth felt her arms and legs getting tired,but didn't gave up. "DONE!" She heard Taylors faded voice from outside the water. She lifter her head from the water and realised that she was in the middle of the pool and Taylor at the finish.

"How the hell I am still here?" The brunette girl yelled annoyed. Well she realised that maybe she wasn't a good swimmer at all. "Oh my baby! How are still there? Come on!" Taylor said, her and George laughing.

"That didn't happen." Elizabeth said when she got at the finish. "What did you said a minute ago? Oh yeah 'I will beat your ass' woah baby! You don't!" Taylor said happily with her hands in the air.

While Taylor was cheering for her victory Elizabeth suddenly jumped on her, both getting under the water. The brunette girl searched for her girlfriend under the water and put her hands on Taylor's cheeks. The both leaned in and their lips met. Their kiss was slowly.

Taylor broke it and lifted her head out of the water for air, Elizabeth doing the same. "That was cool." Taylor said between the breaths. "Happy birthday baby!" "Thank you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New chapterrrrrr. What should I post on my tik tok??
Don't forget to vote!!!!!!🩷🩷🩷