three

"I feel so bad that I can't come with you at the airport but I don't really want to meet the paparazzi today?" Selena said with a sad voice hugging her friend. She really felt bad but she still didn't wanted to be seen by the cameras today, she got cold from what she told Elizabeth.

"Oh my, you don't have to apologise! I understand you!" She told her friend while breaking the hug.

"Okay now I really have to go. I'll call you when I get back to the campus." She took her purse while Selena's driver took her suitcase.

When they got in the car, Elizabeth glanced for the last time at Selena's flat and took out her phone checking her notifications. She checked them when she woke up too hoping that Taylor had texted her but no.

Now, her eyes lit up when the singer's username showed up on her phone.

taylorswift:
Good morning, Elizabeth!☺️ Have you left yet?

lizzie.14:
good morning to you too Taylor! yes i am in the car going to the airport. how are you?

taylorswift:
I am good I just woke up. :)))) Send me a message when you get there🙋🏼‍♀️

lizzie.14:
ofc!!💕

taylorswift:
💕

Elizabeth was very confused why she added a heart in the message, feeling embarrassed coming to her but she relaxed when she saw that Taylor sent it back, happiness coming towards her trying to hide the smile that was now forming on her face.

Taylor, was all red, smiling and kicking her feet like a teenage girl. Last night she felt so bad for what she told Elizabeth and right after she left the room she missed brunette's lips against hers.

When she got to the airport, Elizabeth took her things, thanked to the driver whose name is Josh and went into the airport waiting for her fly. She was bored waiting so she posted a story showing in front of her feet showing a little.

She was dressed with a pair of converse, thighs and a sweater.

Not after long time she posted it she got a message from Taylor replying to her story.

taylorswift:
I have the same pair of converse!!!!!!!😺😺😺 We are matching!!!!!

Elizabeth chuckled a little the the silly message she got from the singer. Taylor the moment she saw that her new friend posted a story clicked on it trying to come with an idea to respond. She wanted to talk to her, to know her, to ask her stupid questions and getting asked the same.

lizzie.14:
yes we areeee😅

taylorswift:
Where does 14 come from?

lizzie.14:
its the day i ve been born. may 14th

taylorswift:
What year?

lizzie.14:
1990

taylorswift:
Ohhh you're younger than me then.

lizzie.14:
yesssss i am 🙂🙂🙂 oh its my fly next. talk to you later.💕

taylorswift:
Byeee💕