Four

Now, Elizabeth was out waiting for her date to arrive. In 5 minutes a Rolls Royce pulled in front if her the window getting down and the blonde appearing behind the window.

"Hi Liz!" Taylor said with a sweet smile. Elizabeth loved how the nickname sounds from her.

"Hi Tay!" The brunette said with a smile on her face happy to see Taylor after a week.

"Come on get in we have a reservation!" Taylor said while leaning to open the back door for her. After Elizabeth got in the blonde pulled her in a hug.

"Do let me present you to my driver wich is my bodyguard too. George this is Elizabeth! Elizabeth this is George!" Taylor told them.

"Good evening Ms. Gold." George said while looking on the road but made a little eye contact with the brunette and gaved her a small smile.

"Good evening George!" Elizabeth returned the smile and turned to Taylor admiring her. "You look beautiful tonight!" The shorter girl said while looking at her admiring everything at Taylor.

"Thank you! You look amazing!" Taylor said while they were both blushing. They were smiling at each other like idiots from what Taylor thought but she was happy.

"So where are you taking me tonight?" The brunette asked. "Well to The Capital Grill." The blonde said proudly.

"What?" Elizabeth's eyes widened at Taylor's words. It was too expensive for her but she wasn't going to tell her that. "What what?" Taylor asked with a confused face.

"Uhm... Nothing just, isn't it too expensive?" Realisation camed to Taylor after Elizabeth spoke. "Oh don't worry I'll pay." Taylor said fast.

"Oh no I can't let you do that!" The short girl protested, Taylor put her hand on her shoulders making her too look at Taylor. "Liz I am the one who asked you out! Don't worry! It's not a big deal."

Elizabeth could feel embarrassment coming towards her not in a bad way. She was so close to the singer that she could see her beautiful blue esyes more clearly.

"If you say so..." The brunette mumbled looking out of the window.

When they got there, luckily paparazzi weren't there so they ran fast into the building.

"Good evening! Do you have a reservation?" The waiter asked. He was a yound boy maybe 19-20 who clearly recognised Taylor but tried to act cool.

"Yes by the name of Swift." Taylor spoke kindly to him while Elizabeth was next to her admiring secretly the place. She was never there but she saw pictures of her colleagues on her instagram.

"Oh found you! Come with me!" The boy said both of the girls and George following. They got to a beautiful table for two.

"Here is your table. The menus are on it sign for me when you are ready to order." The young boy said shile leaving.

Taylor went on Elizabeth's seat, took the chair out signaling for the brunette to sit and then pushed it. Then, she went at her chair and sat on it.

"Oh George you don't have to stay with us! Spend your evening free I'll call you when it's time to go." Taylor said kindly to her bodyguard, he only nodded and walked out off the restaurant.

"Hmm what do you want to eat tonight?" Elizabeth asked while looking through the menu trying to find something to eat. "I really want pasta but we are in a fucking fancy restaurant and I should get something 'fancy'." Taylor said clearly annoyed by it.

"Then let's get pasta. I want too!" Elizabeth laughed. "Oh and wine" Taylor said happy.

"And for dessert?" Elizabeth asked. "It's your turn to choose something" The singer said giggling. Lizzie liked the 'game' that Taylor started. "Hmm from what I see here I would like to try this vanilla cake. What do you say?" She took her eyes up from the paper to look at the blue eyed woman who was already staring at her, nodding with a smile on her face.