Ten

"This is how you felt like when you met mom and dad?" Taylor asked as she and Elizabeth stayed in front of the door than the brunette knew well.

So, on Christmas Eve Taylor and Elizabeth were in London, before Elizabeth's childhood home. Her mother called her to ask if they wanted to join her family for Christmas. The brunette at first wanted te decline but her girlfriend was the one that changed her mind about it.

From what Taylor thought it was a great opportunity for her to meet her girlfriend's numerous family. Elizabeth knocked the door. Behind it appeared a teenage boy, tall with curly hair. Taylor recognised him as Theodore, Elizabeth's little brother.

"Lizzie! Hi!" He said with an excited expression hugging his sister after a long time. "Hello, Theo!" She said with a smile on her face hugging the boy back. Elizabeth missed him really. Even if there was an age gap between them, they still got along. She used to help him with his homework when he was younger.

Oh!!! And they fought a lot. As siblings of course.

They broke the hug and he turned to the blonde who was standing there awkwardly looking at the youngest siblings of the Gold family, hugging, but she was happy that Elizabeth accepted to visit her parents and siblings.

"Good afternoon! Welcome to our house!" Theodore pissed himself when he saw the blonde. He wasn't a really big fan of her, but seeing Taylor Swift in front of him, in front of his house was something. Elizabeth laughed at his manners, but watched the scene in front of her.

Taylor, smiled at him taking his hand shaking it gently. "Hello, it's nice to meet you!" the blonde said.

"Oh... come inside." He moved from the doorway letting the girls coming in with only one shared suitcase. The didn't know how much they were going to be there, but brought enough clothes for them. George, had a little break to spend it woth his family so they were there alone really surprised how no one disturbed them during the ride there.

"Is everyone here?" Elizabeth asked while taking her coat off and after Taylor took hers she handed to her girlfriend to put it somewhere. "Only Harry is missing." Harry was the oldest from their 'group'. That made Elizabeth happy a little knowing that her family wasn't waiting for her and Taylor.

"They are here!" Theodore said loudly all three walking into the living room where the girls saw the big family. Her mother and father were sitting together on the sofa, her sister Rebbeca had in her arms her son Max, Mark her other brother was chatting with Rebbeca's husband.

When they entered the room all the eyes were on them. There was a little silence but Elizabeth broke it with her words. "Hi!" She said with a small smile on her face. For her surprise all the faces were filled with happiness, they all got up and went to them hugging.

"Hello I am Taylor! Nice to meet you!" The blonde said while shaking their hands and having a warm smile on her face. "Well hello!" Elizabeth's mother, Lauren said having a smile on her face.

After they went to sit on the couches some of them sitting on the floor too with their bodies turned to the two girls that were sitting next to each other. "Lizzie you should present us to Taylor." Her father said chuckling.

For Elizabeth was weird to see her family acting like it was all normal. Her parents being so happy with them there made the brunette think that maybe they were finally accepting her relationship, but surely after dinner she will talk with them both.

"Oh yes. Tay this are my parents, Lauren and Jack," she pointed to the old married couple. "Rebbeca with her husband Noah and their toddler Max," Rebbeca was sitting on the couch next to them while her husband and son were on the floor, Max playing with his cousins. "this is Mark, his fiancée Este and their two girl Andrea and Nina" Este and Mark were sitting on the floor too, both smiling and waiving at Taylor when the both heard their names. "the smallest Theodore," He was sitting on the couch too, " And Harry but he is not here yet. He has a wife and two kids as well."

"Oh wow hi! I am so happy that I finally got to meet you all. You all seem okay." Taylor didn't know what to say but still tried to find some words to tell them. They nodded at her some smiling.

The time passed, Harry came too. Now, all the women were in the kitchen, Lauren and Rebbeca cooking for dinner and the other girls helping when they had to.

Elizabeth, Taylor, Este and Aurora, Marks wife, were sitting at the table laughing and talking. Este had her little daughter Nina who was only one in her arms feeding her. "Oh my! I remember when I gave birth to Eddie! I had so much pain, but luckily I had Harry there with me. He was horrible at trying to calm me down," Aurora said, making all the girls laughing. "And when the baby got his head out of me he fucking passed out!" She finished still laughing.

"Men are so weak, but they say that they are the best and shit." Lauren said rolling her eyes. "Exactly!" Taylor approved. "I am not saying that just because I am bi, but I had some boyfriends who were so dumb and stupid and they thought that they can talk and act however they want to!" Taylor continued.

"They are shit, but I still love Noah!" Rebbeca said. Some 'yeah' was heard from them and continued their conversation. "Or when I gave birth to Elizabeth, she got out so fast. I know that I only coughed and her head was out. And during the pregnancy I had no problem with her, I could do my work so easily." Lauren said, she looked at them for a second and went back to making the food.

"You're welcome!" Elizabeth responded chuckling.

The dinner was done, In the living room were only Lauren, Jack, Elizabeth and Taylor.  "I am surprised that you look so fine with me and Taylor being here." Elizabeth finally spoke. "We are not how you think we are Elizabeth." Her father spoke slowly, he was looking at her. "Yes. Just because we don't show it doesn't mean we dont care about you." Her mother said too.

"I was mad at you at first because you didn't tell us, but I talked with your mother about it and I understood why you kept it 'secret' from us. You deserve to be happy Lizzie, even if that means that you are together with a girl. And you deserve much better than that boy." Jack said to his daughter.

"Bou?" Taylor asked confused. "Oh my ex. He is a dickhead." Elizabeth explained to her girlfriend. "Language!" Her father scolded. "Go upstairs. We want to talk something with Miss Taylor." He said.

"Are you sure?" Elizabeth asked her father looking at Taylor who panicked, but didn't shew. "Yes! Now go."

Elizabeth left the room going in her old bedroom that now she shared with Taylor. She was so curious about what her parents wanted to talk with her girlfriend. Taylor seemed to have fun today, she played with the kids, talked a lot with her family and talked about parliamentary politics with Jack.

The brunette felt her heart beat faster and faster as the time passed by and her girlfriend wasn't in the room. She changed into pyjamas and was laying on the bed, under the covers. The door opened and the blonde came in with a bid smile on.

"What had they told you?" Elizabeth asked immediately her girlfriend. Taylor went to the suitcase and got some clothes to change in. "I am not going to tell you. It's a secret. But don't worry they have told me good things." Taylor changed and got in the bed next to her girlfriend.

"Let's go to the bed baby." The blonde said kissing Elizabeth's cheek. The brunette nodded and then yawned. She turned off the lights. Taylor pulled her girlfriend in placing her hand on Elizabeth's wait.

"I love you!" Taylor whispered. "I love you!" Elizabeth responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blame my laziness for not posting🥰🥰
HOLLY SHIT 500 READS!!!!! NO WAYYYY🥹🥹🥹😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
You are the best I swear.
Don't forget to vote✌🏻✌🏻🥰🥰🥰