nine

"Tay! Wake up!" Elizabeth whispered while shaking the sleeping Taylor. "What-What?" Taylor woke up getting scared by the movement. "Oh my- You scared me." Elizabeth laughed when she saw her girlfriend's face and her hair messy all over her face.

Taylor was a heavy sleeper, sometimes she talks in her sleep. One time she started singing 'New Romantics' in the middle of the night. Sadly Elizabeth was too tired to get her phone and record the blonde, but next day she made fun of Taylor all day.

"Don't laugh." The sleepyhead said grumpy because she was woken up at literally 8am. "Happy birthday, love! I love you!" Elizabeth said exited wrapping her hands around the blonde giving her small kisses all over the singer's face.

"Thank you baby! But I think it could wait until 10 or something." Taylor said rolling her eyes but smiling at her girlfriend who broke the hug. "No, I need to show you something." Elizabeth got out the bed very exited, going to their now shared wardrobe and get's a scarf.

"Uhh morning sex with my hands tied. I like that." The blonde smirked at her girlfriend feeling herself turning on. "Well actually no." Elizabeth said quickly, Taylor's face became blank.

"Then what are you doing with that?" The singer asked confused while getting up from the bed. "I want you to be blindfolded. Turst me." The brunette said while trying to tie the scarf but failing because the blonde was too tall for her.

"Woah! Wait why?" Taylor said confused but still went to sit on the bed making the work for Elizabeth more easy. "Tay baby trust me. It's a surprise!" She said sweetly while adjusting the red scarf making sure that the blonde sees nothing.

"I don't need surprises." Taylor said getting up the bed and searching for the shorter girl to get help from her to make sure that she doesn't get into a wall or falls. "Shh." Elizabeth said taking her arm, gently pushing the blonde through the door into the living room.

"Liz if you are going to scare me... I swear I'm gonna kill you." Taylor warned her girlfriend making her laugh. "No, no." The brunette responded chuckling.

They walk a little until they stop. "Are you ready?" Elizabeth asked exited. "No." Taylor simply nodded. "Taylor! Are you ready?" Elizabeth scolded her a little. "Yes."

Light finally came to Taylor's sight. She was met with the view of her friends sitting in their living room with gifts. "Surprise!" They all screamed. Some 'Booms' were heard and coloured confetti was falling down on them.

In Elizabeth's arms were the blonde's two cats that finally arrived in Boston. Olivia was sitting on her left arm lazy while Meredith got scared from the sound and started acting up on Elizabeth's arm scratching her a little.

Finally the brunette let her go and now she held Olivia with her both hands. "My babies!" Taylor yelled happy while capturing Meredith again and going to her girlfriend and the white cat.

In the room were heard laughs at her reaction. "Thank you so much!" The singer told all her friends in the room. "Wait! How did you get here?" She asked confused.

"Well Elizabeth is the one that organised the party." Selena said, in her arms laying a small box beautiful decorated. "Umm... One How did you get their numbers," The blonde asked Elizabeth. "And two party?" She asked confused.

"Let's say that I went into your phone whirl you were in the bathroom. And yes party. I organised it by myself... well George and Selena helped me." Elizabeth said proudly by what she had made.

"Okay let's party!" Taylor yelled happily, Meredith escaping again and walking through the house inspecting it. Olivia meowed a little Elizabeth knowing that she wants to be put down which she did.

During the day they had so much fun. They listened to music, when out was going to get dark they started to get drunk enough. Elizabeth and Taylor weren't very touchy with all the people there.

Timber by Pitbull was playing. All the living room was jumping and dancing on the song. Taylor held her girlfriend's hand, both of them jumping up and down. The both were spinning and laughing.

The music finished, they started to calm down.  Not after much time a song started to play. Elizabeth, when she contacted Ed Sheeran, she told him to come with guitar and sing them 'You are in love' by her girlfriend. Also, she talked to her good friend Selena and... also she asked Hailee Steinfeld to sing it.

They of course accepted it and they all decided to sing it in the evening when Elizabeth wanted to give her gift to Taylor and as the final song of the night.

Now, Taylor and Elizabeth's bodies were standing at a minuscule distance. The blonde's hands were now laying on Elizabeth's waist and the shorter's arms were wrapped around Taylor's neck.

The two brunettes singers and Ed started singing, the room being in a death silence only the guitar at the girls voices sounding. Some phones were up recording the moment. Elizabeth and Taylor didn't cared about being filmed and they continued moving around the centre of the living room in little steps.

"Thank you so much." Taylor whispered to her girlfriend while she had her cheek on the brunette's head. "You don't need to thank me Tay." She whispered back smiling. "I love you, Liz."

"I love you, Tay." They were so happy with their moment. At the end of the song they all started clapping and yelling in happiness at them.

"So now I need to give you my gift." Elizabeth spoke, Gigi coming to them handing the brunette a baby blue box. Elizabeth gived the box to Taylor. The blonde went towards the couch and sit on there, Elizabeth doing the same and looking at her girlfriend.

The blonde put the box on her knees opening it. There, she saw a gold bracelet with 5 coloured stones. Taylor immediately observed the colours which were the colours of her every era. Green, yellow, purple, red and blue.

"Wow! Thank you so much!" She said happily, hugging her tightly.  "I hope you like it. It took me a while to find it." She laughed a little. "Are you kidding me? I love it!" Taylor said amazed by the bracelet. "Put it on my hand!" She gives the gold to her girlfriend to put it on her hand.

~~~~~~~~~

The girls were now sitting in their bed looking on her phones. It was late but they couldn't sleep. Their friends left to their hotels.

"Woah they already posted some photos!" Taylor said, turning her phone to Elizabeth to look at it. It weren't to many photos only of the blonde blowing her candles, but there was the video of them dancing too.

"I forgot to tell Gigi to send me the video." Elizabeth said while she looked at the singer's phone. "Hm they look good." She said.

"You look good." Taylor smirked at her. Elizabeth immediately kissed the blonde, getting on her sitting on Taylor's lower stomach. They both giggled while they lips were dancing in a slow but with lust kiss.

"Remember when I said this morning 'sex with my hands tied'?" Taylor said when she broke the kiss. "Yeah." Elizabeth said clearly knowing what she was doing. "well..." The blonde said, her hands going under Elizabeth's shirt. "What about if you go and take the scarf and have a little fun with it?" She asked with a smirk playing on her lips.

In the next minutes their clothes were on the ground, the blonde's hands tied on the headboard top, above her head. The whole room was filled in their moans, luckily the cats were somewhere in the house not seeing the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~
I loved this chapter and I realised that last chapter I forgot to put in Olivia and Meredith so I came up with something and now their are back in their new 'house' with their mom✌🏻💕 I hope you liked it and please VOTE.  OHHHHHH THANK YOU FOR 300 and more readers🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 You are the bast I swear!!!!!!!

Thank youuu see you all next chapter Bye Bye Bye Bye Bye Byeee