Fourteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fam group⚜️

Theo💀
Happy birthday sisterrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
TELL TAYLOR THAT I LOVE HER

Liz🧚🏻‍♀️
fuck you
but thank you🥰

Dad👨🏻‍🏫
Happy birthday!!!!! Elizabeth!!

Mom👩🏻‍⚕️
Happy birthday my daughter!

Hazza🧡
Happy B-day!!!!! From all of your
nephews.

Mark😨
Hola guys! Happy birthday sis!!!!!

Rebbé🥰
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAV
SISSS🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Liz🧚🏻‍♀️
thank you! i love you all❤️
yesterday: 14.05

today

Liz🧚🏻‍♀️
whre are you guys? did George got
you from outside?

Theo💀
yes! We are walking towards the
vip section

Liz🧚🏻‍♀️
okay ill wait you there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth was standing on the VIP section at Taylor's concert in Las Vegas. Taylor and her team invited Elizabeth's family and the blonde's family to join her concert in Nevada. The both girls were nervous about the two families meeting.

Especially Elizabeth because she was going to spend her evening with them all. "Lizzie!" She heard a voice calling her name, she turned around and saw the big family coming towards her, security around them. The kids were excited and when they saw their aunt they all came running up to her hugging her.

"Hi kids! How are you all?" She asked and they responded positively to her. They finally let her go and she walked to her family, hugging everyone. "How are you?" Her mother asked her young daughter. "I am good thank you mother."

"Okay guys! Let me present you all to Taylor's family," Elizabeth's heart beat fast while she spoke. "Well they are much less like us as you can see." She made a little joke that by her surprise they laughed.

"Umm... Family, these are Andrea," She walked between Andrea and Austin putting her hands around their shoulders. "Austin and Scott."

They all in choir. "You can presents all by yourself."

She said awkwardly and her family members started presenting themselves. It wasn't much time until Taylor started her concert and that made the brunette happy. Even if they all have met like ten minutes ago, they all seem to be in good terms. The women where all chatting and the men where laughing and talking.

The kids were put in a corner of the VIP section, George making sure that they don't leave. Elizabeth gave him a small smile a thumb up.

Finally, the lights turned off and slowly the music started to play. They all had their eyes glued to the scene watching their big star performing, especially the kids.

Taylor was so nervous on that stage like never. She really wanted to impress Elizabeth's family with her voice.

During I Knew You Were Trouble Elizabeth's mouth was open even if she saw the performance for the third or fourth time. She loved how the blonde's voice sounded and how she moved.

The Blank Spake chant was the favourite of the kids. They all loved to scream Las Vegas when Taylor's 'experiment' came up.

Further in the concert, now Taylor was standing at the end of the stage up, with her black guitar speaking. "Since I have post this album, the song I am about to play now, has an important part in my life. I wrote it with my mind to someone, but I sing it thinking about someone else."

It was the first time speaking about her relationship in public and her hands were shaking as her fingers shook the chords of the guitar. Her blue eyes were trying to look for something specifically for someone.

Somehow she recognised her girlfriend's outfit as Elizabeth decided to wear a red sparkly dress. "The time with her flies fast. Can you believe that we are already in May? Oh and I want to do a little surprise. Yesterday it was her birthday, so... as a little present why don't we sing her 'Happy Birthday'?"

The crowd went crazy. They were all cheering and screaming. "Okay guys are you ready?" Taylor said while her hands were playing the chords of the song. All the people said 'yes' in unison and the singer started the song.

Elizabeth was shocked that she started crying. She was thanking to everyone. She looked up and saw herself on the screen, her family next to her singing as well. It was so beautiful to hear as every single person in the stadium was singing.

When the song stopped the cheers started, making her to cry even more eventually she hid her face in her hands. "Isn't she gorgeous even when she cries?" Taylor asked laughing with a sweet expression on her face.

The brunette thanked again to the crowd as Taylor started playing You Are In Love immediately. Elizabeth sang the lyrics without not taking her eyes off of her girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~

The night went by and finally it was gone. Taylor thanked to all her fans as Shake It Off played on the background. The two families were heading now to the backstage to meet the singer.

Elizabeth when she got in she rushed through the people trying to find her girlfriend. Taylor came rushed having the same scope and when their eyes met, Elizabeth literally ran to her jumping in her girlfriend's arms.

"Thank you so much! I love you so much Tay!" She said while her voice broke. "You don't need to thank me. I love you so much Liz!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

The night continued at Taylor's rented penthouse celebrating their meeting. They all got drank and had fun until in the morning. Sadly, Elizabeth hd to leave to Boston as her school starts and the Gold family to go back in UK.

As the two girls got into their bedroom immediately their clothes were on the floor, the two bodies touching. The room was filled with moans as their hands were everywhere on their bodies satisfying each other.

Elizabeth's body was covered in sweat and red lipstick as Taylor didn't take her lipstick off, but that's how she slept, naked next to her girlfriend in her arms. Happy and in love.

~~~~~~~~~~
BAM BAM

Okay I think that I will do a family tree for Elizabeth's family because THAT ARE A LOT🙃

Parents: Lauren and Jack

Siblings:
1. Harry -wife:Aurora -kids:1). Eddie 2). Emma
2.Mark -fiancée:Estee -kids:1). Andrea 2). Nina
3. Rebbeca -husband:Noah -kid: Max
4. Theodor

Okayyy pleaseeee VOTE. Ohhhhh ALMOST 1K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶 Ohhh  a week and some days until TTPD andddd I pre ordered the CD i can't wait for it to come. Ill post photo of it on my insta story when it arrives in may🥰🥰 _alexiatpwk search meeeeeeee!!!! Okay Ill let you go!BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE