fifteen

Elizabeth was laying on her back next to Taylor. It was morning and the sun started to rise. "I am happy that you liked the surprise from tonight." Taylor said while her hand traveled Elizabeth's naked stomach.

"Are you kidding me? I loved it. Now let's go to sleep I have to catch a plane in some hours." The brunette said going under the cover. "Sleep well." Their said to each other, slowly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm woke the two girls up. Elizabeth groaned as she turned it off. "Oh shit I need to get up." She said getting out the bed and getting dressed. "I'll miss you..." The blonde whispered as she looked at her while she put her clothes on.

Elizabeth stopped and looked towards Taylor with a sad look on her face. "We will meet again when the summer break comes. Now I need to focus on my final exams." She explained. "I know," Said Taylor with a sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now dark outside as Elizabeth stood in her ranted house in Boston together with Charles studying. "You know... I was thinking about proposing to John." He spoke nervously.

The brunette girl looked up from her notes with a small smile on her face. She was happy for them and her and Taylor loved to see them together. "That's good news. When are you thinking to do it?"

"That's one of the problems! I don't know when and where to do it. I want it to be special. Really special!" He spoke with his hands gesticulating.

"Mhm... Well when are you two making four years together?" Elizabeth had an idea as she asked. "In August. 23rd."

"At that time, I will be with Taylor on tour in LA you can come along and in that night you can go out and boom propose to him." The brunette said excitedly proudly of her idea. "Let me ask Taylor." She spoke again.

"That will be a good idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tay💕

Char wants to propose to John
and i came with the idea that
they should join us in august
when we are in LA

that will be cool!!!!🙂
🙂i'm saying 'yes'

since when do you type
with small letters?🤨

i find it cool,
but please show me
how to turn the taller letters off

ofc💕💕okay now i need
to go. i love you💕💕

byee!! i love you💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay good news. She said 'okay', now you need to talk with John. And... we need to ho and choose the ring!" The brunette girl spoke happily with-her hands moving up and down in excitement. "Woah no way! Yes. Thank you so much lizzie! You are the best." The happy man responded with his heart beating fast.

"You don't need to thank me Char. I am happy to help you at any time." She smiled at him and continued to read her notes trying to get something into her head for the next day.

The school for her was easy at the moment. Knowing that the year was finishing made her sad, but happy for her summer break.

"What's the part of the body that you hate the most?" Charlie asked as he got bored looking towards the books.

"Thyroid gland. It's gross especially when it's Goitre," She spoke immediately, a sight of disgust on her face. "but I can't wait to see one in real life not only in photos."

"How? I like it so much because there is not that much to learn." His shocked expression amused the girl that now, had Olivia in her lap.

When she came home, Meredith attacked her maybe thinking that she was some stranger and Elizabeth had a little coloured bandage on her hand. The cat always seemed to have something with her even if the student made nothing to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tay💕

hey love. how are you?😽

talking about thyroid with
char. u??💕

what-
anyway! i am bored😔😔

sad
let's talk about how much
i hate thyroid and char
likes it.
ft?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some seconds Elizabeth's phone lights up with Taylor's username showing up. The brunette immediately responds and sets the phone on the dining table for the blonde to see her and her friend and of course the cats.

"Hi!" The singers sweet voice called through the phone smiling at them. They returned the smile.

"Taylor! Can you believe that she DOESNT LIKE the thyroid gland? Like it's one of the easiest things ever." Charlie said while showing the singer that had no clue about it his notes.

"Uh yeah Liz how can you dislike such an easy and cool gland?" Taylor asked even if she knew that she knew nothing about it, but wanted to mess up with her girlfriend.

"Oh shut up you both. It's just gross especially when it's swollen." She rolled her eyes.

"Wait... It can get swollen?" Taylor asked scared. "Char show her." The brunette said with her hand gesturing.

The brunette boy searched the photo and showed to the singer a photo of a woman with her thyroid big. Exactly a hyperfunction of the gland.

"Ew. Take it from here." She said all disgusted and the two future doctors laughed at her, them continuing reading and asking questions to each other while Taylor tried to respond to them too, but failed.

When Elizabeth stays in the house alone when Taylor's away, her best friend joins her to stay. The blonde didn't had a problem with it knowing what type of person Charlie is and trusting her girlfriend.

Their night was a good one, having fun even if the singer was away and they were talking at the phone all evening. When the two friends got hungry that made Taylor a cooking show almost burning the house when they tried to fry the chicken.

Happily they finished cooking without burning something and ate their dinner in peace having a drink and of course the blonde still on the phone with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~
ALMOST 2K READS I LOVE YOUUUUUU ALL. Thank you so myth you are the best. Don't forget to vote💕💕💕 Bye see you next chapter.