Pure Bliss

Annalise

It's been a two weeks since Andrew reluctantly went to the hospital to have his hernia removed. He had been taking those days off and everyday after work I would go back and help with whatever he needed me to help with. Korey was always so excited to see me whenever I came over.

She started school on the last day Andrew was home to take time off of work from his surgery. I would still come over and help her with her homework. It was almost like a little family. A family that a part of me had always wanted.

In that time I've gotten to know Andrew more and more. The more I knew about him the more I felt like he was a real friend. There was maybe one or two small disagreements within those few weeks. We always hugged and made up and it was over. I've also gotten into the habit of kissing his cheek. I grew up learning that it was a sign of affection for a friend or loved one I never actually interpreted it as anything sexual.

Today was the day he was finally going to come back to work. I had gotten everything ready for him by getting him a red velvet cake, which was his favorite and some balloons and a big banter. I knew he wasn't one for parties which is why I only invited a couple of our coworkers. Gavin, and a few more people that I see him talking to from downstairs. 

Ms.Walker wanted to come but since they aren't going out I told her that it was just going to be an intimate event. I also convinced her to take the day off since she had to fight in court for her properties with her soon to be ex-husband. Thankfully she let us so it would be a good return for Andrew. 

On my way to the small office the party was being held in, I ended up having to hold the cake which made me nervous because I was scared of screwing up. I hadn't seen the cake yet but if it was anything like I had ordered it to be, I knew Andrew was going to love it. I had ordered a red velvet cake with writing across the cake that said "Happy you're back!" He hated sappy things but I thought it was nice.

When I got into the office I saw that nobody that had volunteer to help had come to set up for his party. I groan and set the cake box down carefully before moving to get the banner hung up along with the streamers and balloons. I had to use a stem stool to get everything hung up because I'm only 5'1 and with heels, 5'3. 

Just as I was stepping off of the stool, I fell back but before I could get injured a large arm came from my back and wrapped around my waist, holding me securely in place. My nose was filled with the smell of familiar cologne. Andrew.

I shift out of his arms and turn to face him. He was smiling softly, a sight I wasn't used to seeing from him but was happy to be seeing it. I step up on the stool and kiss his cheek before getting back down and smiling up at him. He smiled back at me. 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. I felt all the heat from my body rush up to my face. This was something he had never done before. I felt a warmth spread all around my body. I liked being like this with him. 

He pulled away from me which only made me frown but I tried hiding it from him. "It's good to have you back." I finally say, looking up at him. He smiled and hummed in acknowledgement. "I hate to admit it but I actually missed coming here and pissing you off." I punch his shoulder. "Hurting an injured man, are we?" He joked. I rolled my eyes and think back to when we first met. How much I hated him. How much I still don't like him entirely.

"Look at the cake I got for you." I say, not making eye contact with him. I fiddle with his tie but he stops me by holding my wrist. "What kind did you get?" He asked me, his eyes not meeting mine but meeting my lips instead. I want to slap him upside the head but I decide against it. "I got you red velvet. I remembered you telling me how much you liked it." I say, smiling up at him. That smile soon disappears when I see his face.

He looked disgusted the minute I told him what kind of cake I got him. "Liked is the key word." He says, moving his hand away from my wrist to rub the back of his neck. "I don't think you listened to the entire story." He said trying to hide his disgust and failing miserably. "You fell asleep before you could finish telling me the rest." I mumbled, a feeling of embarrassment washing over me.

He sighed softly, almost as if he was trying to keep his disgust at bay. "When was a kid, I loved  red velvet cake but after my thirteenth birthday party, when I ended up getting food poison, I never ate it again. I couldn't or else I would throw up." He said, avoiding my gaze. I lower my head in sadness, upset that I got the wrong kind of cake for his party. "Hey, it's fine. It's just a silly little party. Plus I don't need any cake." 

I looked back up at him, a reassuring smile was plastered on his face. "It's not a silly little party. This was your welcome back party and it matters to me!" I say, louder and harsher than I meant to. I saw his jaw clench but ignore it as I go back to being angry at myself for not getting the right cake. "Calm down. Do I look mad or upset to you?" He asked me, looking into my eyes. "No." I mutter back to him. He chuckles softly before saying "Then don't get overworked. The thought it what counts and I love that you would do this for  me."

I smile softly, looking up at him. He hugs me, crushing me fast into his chest and letting his arms wrap around and waist. I feel him out his head in top of mine and sighing before he lets go of me completely. "How about this, we go downstairs and get some coffee, your treat. Then we can call it even." I smile and nod at him. 

We go to the elevators and that's when everything got weird.

He took my hand his and intertwined our fingers. He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it. His lips were soft and gentle. He wasn't possessive or harsh with it, he was actually being nice.   I bit my lip softly, trying to calm myself down from the feeling that was spreading to....certain places. I feel him smirk against my hand. 

The elevator door dinged and he lead us into the elevator. We stood normally until the door closed when he pushed me up against the wall. He held my arms above my head and looked deeply into my eyes. "Do you know how much I've wanted to do this for the past two weeks?"

I bite my lip and shake my head from side to side. He chuckled and continued with what he was saying. "Seeing you come over and help with me and Korey did things to  me. It made me realize that you are a good person and I fucking need you." He nearly growls the last sentence but it only turns me on more.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me like a man who hasn't eaten in months. Our tongues danced together in a moment of what I could only describe as pure bliss. I moan into his mouth, the feeling of my core throbbing being to much to handle. 

The elevator dinged and it's only then that he let go of me. He took my hand and led us past the coffee shop. "Where are we going?" I asked him, trying to keep up with his fast pace. "Conference room." He says back to me, never letting go of my hand.

"Why are we going to the conference room?" I ask him trying not to trip over my feet. I wouldn't be worried about it if he wasn't going so fucking fast. He stopped and I ran into his back, more than likely messing up my makeup. "So I can fuck your brains out and make you come so hard you won't be able to do anything but say my name." He says, dipping his head down and whispering into my ear.

I look at him and he was smirking. The way he was looking at me made me think that he was picturing what I would look like. I bite my lip when I think of us being like that together. He picks his walking back up and we make our way to the conference room that nobody ever used. 

I've only had sex with one persona and that person cheated on me. What if I got into the with Andrew and he did the exact same thing? 

A/N

I was planning on doing this chapter in one but u decided against it and I'm now making this two parts because I'm lazy asf.

I will hopefully post soon but I don't know what I'm gonna do for the next chapter. I don't know if I'm gonna make it Annalise' POV or in Andrew's POV. I just know that there will be smut in the next chapter.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️