Heaven and Earth

Andrew.

It had been two months since me and Annalise got engaged. There have been tons of people asking us if we've been rushing things because she's pregnant but she's not. I proposed because I love her, not because I want to get her pregnant. 

We decided we weren't going to have bachelor/ bachelorette parties. We just decided to stay in and watch some movies. She was excited to meet my parents tomorrow at the wedding.  Neither of them or Korey know that she has cancer.

Korey was five she didn't need to know that the woman she knew better than her own mother would die a few months from now. My parents wouldn't get pass the fact that she's a cancer patient so that's why I didn't tell them.

This was the woman I love, nobody was going to change my mind about her. No matter her past or all the fucked up things she's done, I love Annalise Evans. I was getting her a bowl of hot fries. She was on her period and she loves spicy things during her time of the month. I didn't mind it but she would try to kiss me afterwards and I hated kissing people with hot breath.

She was the only exception.

I loved her and I would do anything for her. If she wanted a kiss I would give her a kiss. If she needed a fucking organ I would give her a damn organ. Anything and everything she needed, I would give her. I got her a cherry soda that I knew she loved. I got a beer for me and some skittles that I grew to love because of the fact that Korey always wanted them whenever I bought her things for her school lunches.

Skittles grew on me, I guess.

I only liked the purple and green ones but Annalise hated them. It was weird how I liked things she didn't and the things she liked I didn't like. But opposites attract I guess.

I had our drinks and our snacks ready until I heard her coming down the stairs . I peek my head out of the kitchen to see her wrapped up in her Ryan Reynolds's blanket in sleeping shorts and a tank top. I smile at the sight of her like that.

When we got engaged we both agreed that we wouldn't have sex until the wedding night but now she's on her period so we wouldn't be able to have sex until after she's off of it. She kept apologizing about it and I kept telling her it was fine.

There was more to a relationship than sex. I loved her. Everything about her, her smile, her laugh, the way she walks and the way she smells, the way she talks to Korey, I love everything about her. Sex with her is great but it's okay to not have it for awhile. I kind of miss it but it gave me a chance to learn more about her and now I know I love her more and more.

"Hey baby enjoy your nap?" I ask her putting our food and drinks on the coffee table across from the couch. She had just moved in and there were still boxes everywhere. I unpacked her things for her everyday when I got home from work. She had cancer and she was on her period and I didn't want her to over work herself.

She comes closer to me and presses her body into mine. I wrap my arms around her and bring my face to the top of her head. She had just take a shower. She always smelt amazing. "My stomach hurts." Is all she says. I rub her back, trying to comfort her a little bit.

Ever since she found out that she had a few more months to live, she's been a little depressed. She had every right to be depressed but I hated seeing her sad. She was always so happy but I didn't like seeing her sad. I didn't fall in love with a sad person, I fell in love with the happiest woman in the damn world.

I loved every side of her but seeing her sad was difficult for me.

"I got you some food and some soda." I tell her. She looks up at me with puppy dog eyes and let go of me and went to the coffee table and grabbed a hand full of hot fries. I smiled at the sight and took my place next to her. She cuddled into my side and grabbed the remote and switched on some horror movie. 

She hated horror movies and I loved them. She wasn't doing this for herself. I told her multiple times over the past couple of months that she needed to be selfish. She needs to stop caring so much about other people and care about herself for once. She wasn't doing that now. I don't bring it up because I don't want to make her upset.

"Thank you Andrew." She told me as she got impossibly closer to me. "Don't mention it." I respond back to her. I would do anything for me, no matter what it was.

The minute the music stopped she straddled my waist and pushed herself into my neck. I wasn't to laugh at how scared she was but instead I rub her back to let her know everything was okay. "Baby we don't have to watch this." I tell her.  

She kisses  the underside of my jaw but then her body goes limp. I feel my heart rate increase but immediately slow down at the feeling of her snoring hitting my neck. She was going to leave me in a few months time, tomorrow she would be my wife.

I had gotten adoption papers for Korey.

Korey looked at Annalise as a mother so she might as well be. I was going to adopt her and since Annalise would be my wife, she would be her mother. Annalise could never replace my sister but Korey didn't know her, she died before she got the chance to. 

I was going to ask Annalise to adopt Korey with me. That way she would've had an actually family before she passed. Something she had wanted but was never able to get.

I was going to give her anything and everything she wanted.

I would moved heaven and earth for either one of them. 

They need to know that.

I hope hey both know that 

A/N

Sorry for not posting sooner.

I would've posted at 11 today but my internet wasn't working and then I got busy and then it deleted everything I wrote so I had to re write everything.

I was legit in tears when everything got deleted.

Just a reminder, I will not be posting on Friday night or Saturday morning and I'm almost positive that this story will be over by then but just in case it's not, I just wanted to let you guys know.

This is filler for the next chapter that yes, will have their wedding in it.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️