Selfish

Andrew.

Annalise and I have been married for a week. In that week we've been together 24/7 I couldn't even go to the bathroom without her being right there. But I didn't mind it. I hate to say it like that but I enjoyed having her so close to me all the time.

We were on our honeymoon in Paris, a place she's always wanted to see. I would do anything in my power to make sure she got what she wanted before she passed. She had pancreatic cancer and she was so far into it that she wasn't able to be helped. She was going to die in a matter of months and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I didn't want to live my life alone but I didn't want her to be in pain. I loved her and it's because I love her that I was going to find a way to save her. I had been researching ways to help her but it's all been a dead end, I can't do a damn thing for the woman I love.

She had lost all of her hair and was now having to wear wigs so she felt more like herself. It was so said to see how she didn't want to die. We don't speak about it much but I know she's scared. I know she doesn't want to die. There may be a slight chance that a transplant will work but she won't go through with it. She doesn't want another person to die just so she can live. She doesn't find it fair.

I have been trying to tell her that the people that they were getting the pancreas from was probably so far gone that it wouldn't affect them but even then she wouldn't let me. She doesn't want something's to die just so she can live. I hate the fact that she can't be selfish even  a little bit.

I knew it when I married her that she wasn't selfish but I never thought it would come down to her denying the chance to live.

I heard her come out of the bathroom after taking a shower and she was wrapped up in a towel. I instantly got hard at the sight of her like that. I was so in love with her that every time she breathed I would get a damn boner. Better than a hernia unless she leaves me with a case of blue balls. In that case I would prefer the hernia.

"Hi honey." She says smiling like a lunatic. I laugh softly at the sound of her voice. "Hi babe." I respond, making her turn a bright red but she pulled her hair in front of her face to make sure I didn't see it.

She sat down on the bed right next to me and snuggled into my side. I let my arm wrap around her and bring her closer to me. 

I feel her lips trail up my neck and to the underside of my jaw. I lean into her touch and let her continue to kiss me. Her hands slide down to the tent forming in pants. "Annalise." I say, my tone warning her not to continue. She had been horny the last couple of days but every time we try to have sex she looses all of her energy.

"Andrew." She says, her voice becoming more like mine. "I want this honey. Please give it to me." I groan  loudly and push her on her back before taking the towel off of her. I take off my clothes and kiss her. She moans into my mouth which only turns me on more.

I lay on the bed and before I tell her to do anything she gets on me and begins to suck my cock. I throw my head back and let out a deep groan as she sucks me off. I feel her pump me and when I look to see what she's doing I see how the ring I got her as she pumps me. I feel her swirl her tongue around my tip before she goes back down on it.

It was embarrassing how close I was to coming. I felt her spread anything that was coming out around my tip. I come into her mouth and I feel her swallow everything. She pulls away and crawls up to me and kisses me. I smile against her lips and get on top of her. I line up my cock with her entrance and feel how wet she is.

I thrust into her and she moans, taking all of me but not with ease. We hadn't fucked with a condom since we started dating. She was on birth control and that helped with it. I bury my face in her tits and feel them bounce as I thrust faster. 

She moans before coming around my cock. My orgasm followed after hers. We had been going at it for ten minutes which wasn't the longest we've lasted but it was our honeymoon, cut us some slack. I pull out and her body goes limp. "Annalise?" I say, chuckling a little bit. "Annalise?" I say agin, my voice becoming more worried. 

She was unconscious

I put my hoodie and shorts on her before throwing some sweats and a T-shirt on myself and picked her up. She had passed out. I had no idea where the hell the nearest hospital was but I need to get her help. 

Thankfully a couple helped me and told me where it was. Thank God I booked an air b&b right next to the hospital. 

I checked her in and they got her a room immediately. It all went by so fast. I wanted her to be safe. I can't lose he quicker than I expected. I just got her, I didn't want to let her go. But I was selfish. I wanted her to myself, I wanted her to live I wanted to have more time with her. But I basically married a dead woman. I was selfish, I knew she wasn't going to be around long and I still fucking fell in love with her. I still married her.

I feel tears come out of my eyes but I try to control myself. My parents stayed a little longer so they could watch Korey. If I came back without Annalise... I can't even imagine how Korey would react.

I can't lose her. I've lost to many people to lose her too.

A/N

So this chapter was a little sped up because of my poor time management.

The next chapter will be very very short but the chapter after that will be a little but longer and the last chapter.

I hope you guys have enjoyed the story thus far and will enjoy the next two chapters that will be posted.

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️

After mathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara