I think I wanna marry you

Annalise

I couldn't help but gasp.

It was so beautiful.

He had surprised me with this and made sure everything was perfect.

And it was.

He got me a gorgeous dress. I throw my arms around Andrew, and kiss all over his face. "Thank you I love it Andrew." Is all I say to him. He chuckles into my shoulder before pulling away from me.

"Tonight is a very special night and I want you to look nice. You look gorgeous all the time but this dress will only make you more beautiful." He says, nudging our noses together. He had some sort of surprise planned. I didn't know what but I was excited nonetheless. This was the man I was in love with and for a split second, I thought he was in love with me too.

But now I know he does. I wasn't asleep last night when we finished our...activities.

He told me he loved me. I didn't say it back but I'm sure he knows how I feel about him. He has to know. I kiss his nose and make my way to his bathroom. 

I had recently started taking the chemo treatments but they weren't really working. I didn't want Andrew to know that I felt awful. I knew that they weren't going to work immediately but I was kind of hoping they would. I didn't want to die knowing that Andrew was going to miss me.

Sure he has a life but he loves me.

It's never fun to lose someone you're in love with, trust me. 

I looked at myself in his overly large bathroom mirror and I barely recognized myself. I looked paler than normal and my hair was starting to fall out. My cheeks were hollowed and I had bags under my eyes. I sigh deeply before pulling my makeup bag that I kept here out and started doing my makeup.

Andrew was taking me out to some fancy ass restaurant for some surprise that he had planned. I wasn't quite sure as to what he was planning but I was excited. It was weird to think that there was a time in my life when I hated this man more than anything in the world. Now, I love him more than anything in this world. It's ironic.

I finish up my makeup and get the new dress. It was a light pink dress that flowed all the way down to the floor. It showed a little bit of cleavage and it had a halter top. The waist had diamonds on it and he bought me a matching pair of shoes. I hated him wasting money on me but he was so sweet and I loved him. I couldn't just reject the presents he got me. 

Could I? I could but I don't want to.

I put on the dress and the diamond shoes and walk out to see him in a suit with his curly hair looking better than normal. He was just finishing putting on his tie before he turned back to me. He smiled and his eyes trailed over my body. "Mindy's mom came and picked Korey up for the sleepover." I nod and walk to his side. 

He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "You look beautiful." I made a move to kiss his cheek but he moved and I got his lips. Our tongues danced together as his hands wrapped around my waist.

He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine. "I love you." He says to  me. I nudge our noses together again and whisper "I love you more." 

He chuckles and kisses  my forehead while running his fingers through my hair. 

"I was going to do this at the restaurant but I don't want to wait to do this." He says, taking my hand and getting on one knee. He reaches into his pants pocket but doesn't pull anything out. "Shit I forgot the ring at the office. I'll be back in a few minutes." He says, letting go of me and right before he leaves the room I stop him. "I don't need a ring." "Annalise, I've been waiting to find the woman I want to marry for God knows how long. I'm going to do it right." He says, leaving the room.

I sigh deeply, knowing that once he makes up his mind, there's no changing it.

That's when it all went dark.

The last thing I remember was hitting the floor and that was it.

I woke up to the sound of a monitor beeping and Andrew yelling. My vision was a little blurry but when it all came back to me I saw how awful Andrew looked. "Oh my God, baby." Is all he says, rushing to my side. "I came home with the ring and you were passed out . You scared the hell out of me." He says, pressing his lips to my forehead. 

"I'm okay." I lie, trying to reassure him. "They said you have less time than they thought." He says, the sadness clear in his voice. I swallow thickly. "How much?" I ask him, meeting his gaze. He sighs deeply. "Six months." Originally, I had about a year and a half. Knowing that I had less than a year left was terrible.

He squeezed my hand. "I don't want to talk about this right now, let's focus on the better things." He says, reaching into his jacket pocket. "Like how you never gave me an answer." He says, opening the ring box in his hand to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring. There were diamonds on the golden band and then a giant stone in the center.

I laugh at his words. "I wasn't joking, Annalise." He says, his voice says something completely different than what his words say. "I thought I gave you an answer." I say, taking his hand and playing with his fingers. "You never said the words" his eyes flicker up to mine.

"Yes. Yes Andrew Choi, I'll marry you." I say, using a fake voice when I respond. For the first time in what feels like forever, I see him smile. Two dimples poking out as he does. He kisses me softly. It's not rough like they have been, it's not with tongue. It's with love and passion. 

I honestly prefer a ladder of the two options but I wasn't going to tell him that.

A/N

I decided I was only going to be doing twenty two chapters which I could probably get that all done by tomorrow or Thursday.

I will hopefully be able to post later today but I'm not sure.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and next chapter might be in Andrews POV but I dunno.

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️