In another life

Annalise

The doctor gave me the worst news possible. 

I was dying quicker than they thought. I had four months left but now I only have a month. The cancer spread and they were telling Andrew to make funeral arrangements. There was barely a chance that I would be saved just a few hours ago but now it was all gone. There was no saving me now.

All hope was now lost.

Andrew hadn't left my side since they allowed him into the room. He didn't say anything, almost as if he was taking in the news that was given to us half and hour ago.

I felt myself getting weaker, I felt myself going. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it through the night. "I'm going to discharge you tomorrow morning. I already booked the flight home. I want you to at least see Korey before..." he trials off but I know what he's getting at.

Before I die

I nod once before putting my head back onto the pillow and closing my eyes.

We had gotten home yesterday and I kept telling Korey how much I loved her. It was true, I loved Korey and Andrew with everything I was.

I can't believe I was losing both of them. 

I had to be strong, I didn't have much of a choice at the moment. Andrew stayed by my side the entire night and when I woke up in the morning, I could tell he hasn't slept all night. He was exhausted. He had dark circles under his eyes and his cheek bones were hollowed out.

"Honey you need to sleep." I tell him, my voice was hoarse though I wasn't sure why. "I know but you have an appointment in an hour and I haven't been able to sleep." I sigh at his words and nod my head. Ever since our honeymoon he's been treating me as if I'm as fragile as glass. At this point, I pretty much was.

I got up and got dressed. At that point everything faded to back. I couldn't quite remember the rest.

I just remember being at the hospital and the doctor going over my case. "Your cancer wasn't expected to kill you this quickly. We underestimated it more than we should have. There's nothing we can do now. I'm sorry Mrs.Choi." The doctor tells me and Andrew.

"You're going to need to stay here at the hospital for the next twenty one days to do more chemotherapy. We're too far out to do any sort of transplant but we can continue chemo therapy to see if that would help." He continues. Andrew and I both look at each other before both nodding toward the doctor.

And that's when everything fades. I feel my heart rate drop and the my life fade.

I was dead?

No, I couldn't be. They said I had a month. I didn't get to say goodbye to Andrew. I didn't get to kiss him for the last time. I didn't get to tell him how much I loved him.

"I'm so sorry Annalise." I hear him say. "I love you so much." He says. "I love you most." I choke out. This was the end of my life. This wa the end of everything. Everything I had ever done was all gone.

My life flashes before my eyes.

The night when my parents died, when my brother died, when I  met and married Andrew, when I met korey for the first time, when I was living on the streets. Everything came flooding back to me.

The last thing I thought was 

In another life, I could see him again. Maybe I could love him again in another life. Maybe this life want so bad.

A/N

This chapter was so rushed. I'm so sorry this was so bad but I hope you guys enjoyed.

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️