My sister and me

Living in this world, I've faced a lot of misfortunes, if i even can call it that , so sometimes i'm not the best of the companies to have around, but Mirena is always understanding, so I think she is the best ...but sometimes she is the worst, I guess this is what it's like having a sister...but seriously... not even 20 minutes passed since she left my room running, leaving my bedroom door wide open and she is already back! i hope she returned to close it or apology for her lack of decency...

"You know what?" her face is like she remembered something she wanted to say...

"Huh?" What is it now? I hope it isn't more of her sarcastic comments about my laziness...

"Whenever you smile there's always this batch of sadness that somehow glows in your irises... but that doesn't seem to be the case for when you smile towards me, and I'm thankful for that...I hope you can continue to smile at me like that..." That...was so lame!

"Oh, come on!! We promised each other that we wouldn't do this cheesy type of things!" How can she break her promise like that?!

"I know, I know, but I had to say it... try to smile a little more truthfully in the future towards others, as well. However, if you don't feel like smiling anyway, then you don't need to smile, idiots don't deserve to see you smile..." she is looking at me so warmly...what is wrong with her today?

"What are you saying?! Don't you ever say that in public..." She is definetly mental...but, regardless, hearing her say that makes me burst of laughter...

"So, what? It's not like I am hiding or something, I really don't like those who are fake, play-pretenders, obnoxious, attention-seeker leeches,wolves in sheep clothing, vile snakes and..."

"OK, OK STOP! I got what you mean really...It's alright, you can forget about it...I've already forgotten about them anyway"... I've dealt with a lot of them during my short span of life and I've learned that not everyone is worthy of our good side ...and Mirena definetly doesn't need to ocuppy her mind thinking about them, since it's not really her problem...

"I'll be leaving then...have a good day" she runs off, obviously stressing about her friend's wedding...hopefully this will be the last time she barges in my room today...this is becoming a daily occurence...

"She really is a handful...now onto the next thing to do, let me see... since I won't be going with Mina anyway, I better do my job perfectly..."

This short sentence made my heart heavy; I can sense my Glass being tinted with an excessive amount of guilt and anxiety. It's like committing a sin but also not committing a sin, such a paradox it's tiring for my heart and I'm already feeling drained by it...

In moments like these, I try to forget about what is draining my mind, I try to focus on something else, desperately attempting to gain recognition for my efforts by doing something beyond my limits, so that my errors from before may be forgotten...please let them be forgotten...

"Let me see" I turn on my phone and she really scheduled everything with an alarm to blast me every 10 minutes "that crazy woman, how did she got my phone while we were talking without me noticing?" She must have a secret ability or something... "hmm so, I'll need more materials for the job I'll be doing later today... more groceries... buy a tube pipe of 20 meters... why do I need such a long thing for? Oh right, here it is "build a new water system for the backyard and the greenery" "well, better gear up and move my feet towards the city, the trip is a bit long..."

Mina and I live in a little house in the middle of the woods where close to no one walks by and it's further away from the city, it could be considered an inconvenience, but for Flaws like us, such a place it's close to be considered a sanctuary....

We grow our vegetables, and a few steps to south there's a riverbank where we can fish, if we need meat we go down east towards a small city of hunters and butchers and there we buy it, we are also planning to create a small place for livestock in the back of the house...

If I manage to create everything perfectly...if I do so.... there won't be the need to leave our property ever again...*I laugh to myself* If Mina listens to this, she will be angry beyond words, she thinks I'm building this as a form of therapy or a hobby, well it's not my fault, I never agreed or denied to that so her made-up idea it's only her perception of the situation and it's obviously not the right one...

Our country has a lot of luxurious places to live, full of high-technology i would like to put my hands on, but for the sake of my unbothered life living far from them it's the best solution

Mirena has lived among them for a long time but she also seeems like is trying to have a break from such a living style...

In my opinion...living far away from such a society is the best for us...so i hope she allows me to lock us up here... Far from the World that hunts us, from them who look at us as if we were monsters or gross creatures, them who disregard our existence and feast on our struggles