Who Is She?

Katakuri's POV

Like every time ever, Katakuri was watching over everyone who entered through the gates, making sure they were invited. Flipping and catching his bellybean like a coin, he sat there on the top of the gate.

It was quite boring, but he managed every time. Like usual, his scarf was hiding half his face, including his mouth yet again.

No more people where entering, so he looked around from his place on the gate. That was when he saw her. Who is that? I never saw her enter the gates. He though to himself. He stopped flipping his jellybean, now just holding it as he stared at the girl.

Why don't I reconize her? How did she get in without me seeing? Maybe she was invited and i just wasn't paying attention when she entered... No, that couldn't be it.

Katakuri was still eying her when she suddenly turned her head and locked eyes with him.

Whiteout's POV

Whiteout was just minding her own business when she felt someone's gaze on her. It was really unnerving, but she tried her best to ignore it

I swear if this idiot doesn't quit staring I will strangle them myself. She thought darkly to herself. Seriously, there are going to be some issues if this guy can't stop staring.

Finally, she turned to meet their gaze. The hell? Why is this guy on a wall? Damn he's built. Still though, kinda creepy some random dude is spying on me from a wall. Is that a wall? I can't tell what is what around here anymore. Ooo, he has crimson eyes... And hair... Crimson is an alright color, but it matches well with the black vest. Are those tattoos?

Whiteout's mind was trailing off when Katakuri looked away, acting as if he was going to ignore her.

Rude! He stares at me like a creep and then ignores me! What is with this guy?

Whiteout decided to act like nothing happened and continued to enjoy the tea party. But she couldn't seem to get that guy out of her mind.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Future me here! Chapters are getting way longer than this. You know, like 2,000 - 3,000 words. Just saying in case anyone new comes by and sees how short this chapter is and doesn't like it.