First Encounter Part I

Whiteout's POV

Whiteout had just been walking down the street, twirling the right hoodie lace around her finger as she walked, her other hand in her hoodie pouch. Quarter her wardrobe were just hoodies and half were sweatpants. Only about 4 things were actually formal. And, instead of skirts, she wore shorts. That was just who Whiteout was.

"I wonder how Yamato is doing right now... Oh, that's right, he left and went back to Wano... Not like I need him anyways!" Whiteout tought aloud as she walked, somehow not noticing Katakuri. "Still though, what does he see in Wano? There's not all that much that's cool about it... Maybe I'm just saying that because I barely see all of it..." Whiteout continued. She eventually spotted the massive crimson haired guy and stopped dead in her tracks.

Shit. How much did he hear?

Katakuri's POV

Katakuri, still standing there was completely dumbfounded.

What did she say about Wano? What does Yamato, Kaido's son, have to do with this weird girl? Yamato left her? Doesn't that mean Yamato brought her here? That must be why I don't reconize her, but that doesn't explain everything else. Who exactly is this girl?

"Answer me! It was already weird enough you sit on walls!" Someone's voice snapped Katakuri back to reality. It was that girl. How dare she speak to him like that?!

"Excuse me?" Katakuri asked, glaring at the girl. A dark purple aura was seeping from his body as anger built up, but the girl didn't even flinch. She's either extremely brave or extremely stupid.

"You heard me! You were suppost to say hello back when I said hello! Not only are you creepy but rude, too!"

What did she call me? Alright, that's it. Katakuri's gloved hand reached out and grabbed her neck... Or at least that's what he meant to do. The girl dodged last second and got out of the way. The hell? Calm down, Katakuri, keep your composure.

"Impressive for such a little girl like you." Katakuri said, looking down at her with an amused look.

"Little? I am 22 (Katakuri is 24 at the time), thank you very-" She protested but was cut off before she could finish.

"Who exactly are you?" Katakuri asked. 22, eh? Looks 19. Strange. She could also just be lying to make herself a little more intimidating. But if she's not, she's around my age. Not to mention she's not that bad looking. Why did I just think that? Katakuri was a little surprised by his own thoughts, but hid it... Like always.

"The name's Whiteout, you?" The girl replied, like as if Katakuri hadn't just tried to choakhold her less than a minute ago. Wow, this girl either has severe short term memory loss or she's not scared of me, so amusingly stupid.

"Katakuri."