First Encounter Part II

Whiteout's POV

Katakuri, eh? I'll try to remember it. "So, Katakuri, why were you staring at me the other day?" She asked, adjusting her hood to make sure it hid the top of her head. It would suck if someone spotted my horns and it got around. Although, I do wonder what would happen if they were spotted in public.

"I don't reconize you. Why is that?" Katakuri asked in a deep voice, pulling Whiteout out of her thoughts.

"I don't know, you tell me." Whiteout replied with a smirk. Katakuri frowned down at her. I wonder how long it's going to take this guy to genuinly get mad. It'll be halarious if I humiliated this guy my second day here. If I can just figure out how to push his buttons it could be fun. Although... What if he's like... Really strong and out of my league? Maybe it won't be the best idea to mess with him.

"Answer my question seriously." The tall guy said, sounding annoyed.

"Fine," Whiteout said with a sigh. "I'm not from around here. Happy now?"

"Where from?"

"None of your business."

"Tell me or there'll be consequences."

"No means no." Whiteout said, and after that Katakuri was silent. He's mad, but why isn't he doing anything? Boring. She adjusted her hood one more time before turning to walk away from him. As she started to walk off, she could feel a bit of an aura seeping from Katakuri's body. Just ignore it, just ignore it.

Whiteout eventually returned to her hotel room, plopping herself down on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling, lost in her thoughts.

Who was that guy? Katakuri, huh? I feel like I've heard that name somewhere. Im pretty sure Yamato warned me about him, but why? What did he say? 'Stay away from a guy named Charlotte Katakuri.' or something like that. Why would I stay away from him? He didn't try to attack me first thing first. He was kinda hot though... No, Whiteout, get ahold of yourself.

But still, who exactly is that guy?