Her Again?

Words : 1645 (Yup, doin' this now!)

Katakuri's POV

Katakuri had just finished 'the talk' with Cracker and damn was it annoying. Now the guy thinks Katakuri fell in love with some random ass girl just because he wants to know more about her! Sure she's pretty and all, but that is no reason to go making random assumptions!

Katakuri just thought to himself most of the day while doing what he normally does. Mama hasn't been giving him anything big to do. And she's pregnant yet again, so it's mostly just missions such as 'go to the store and get this!' This leaves Katakuri with a lot of spare time on his hands. He just does workouts, goes to the store, does paperwork, and kills time by either drawing, reading, or playing mindless phone games.

Surprisingly, he was a little disappointed he couldn't find Whiteout. On his trips to the store, he would often look for her or just keep an eye out for her, but never saw her anywhere. Is she avoiding me? I can't tell if that's a bad thing or a good thing. I want to know more about her and if she's a threat or not, but I can't find her.

Whiteout's POV

Whiteout was in her hotel room, sitting at her desk and looking out the window when she spotted Katakuri... Again.

"Ugh, when will this guy stop going outside? I can understand wanting exercise but this is just stupid. It's the third time this guy has walked by! He's just going to the store and coming back with one or two bags in his hands! Seriously, do men really have so little to do these days that they're just going to the store for fun?" Whiteout thought aloud, slightly annoyed. It's not like Yamato, her brother, was here to listen to her complain right now.

Seriously though, three times in one day? With only one or two grocery bags being brought home? If I see this guy four or five times today, I'm going to lose it. I would make a comment on his scarf, but then again, I'm hiding stuff with my hood, so I can't say much.

I wonder what that scarf is hiding.

Ooo, what if it's some hidden secret or something? Maybe he knows the scarf looks cool? Whatever the reason, I wanna see it!

Whiteout had been staring at Katakuri as he walked before he suddenly wasn't. Katakuri had began looking around as he had felt someone's gaze on his for quite a bit by now.

Whiteout quickly sat up and rolled her chair back to the desk and away from the window, returning to her notebook. The chair had been found by Yamato, her adoptive brother, when they got here, along with the desk. The notebook and drawing supplies had been from her homeland, which was why they looked a little different.

Soon enough though, she peeked out the window and saw he was gone. Strangely, she felt disappointed, yet didn't know why.

Whiteout suddenly got an idea and shut her notebook, cleaning her desk before tossing on a black hoodie and walking outside. Of course her hood was up 7as she walked and she soon left the hotel building.

"If he doesn't have anything to do, then I don't either." Whiteout said to herself, grinning.

She swiftly walked over to a bench and sat down, getting comfy before pulling a foot up on the bench with her and wrapping an arm around her knee. Beginning her casual wait for him to pass by, she looked around, taking in the scenery.

Sorta wish I brought my notebook and pencil with me.

She thought to herself, her eyebrows furrowing a little bit.

Great, way to go, Whiteout. Now you have to sit here and wait for the idiot to pass by. At least he doesn't by much at a time, so it should only be 20 - 40 minutes. Still though, I'd rather not sit here and wait that long but whatever.