Stuck In My Head

Katakuri's POV

Katakuri returned home shortly after he met Whiteout, going up to his room and sitting down on the edge of his bed. So, her name is Whiteout. I feel like I've heard it once or twice... But where did I hear it? Not to mention the fact that she kept adjusting her hood was weird. Not like I can say much though. Should I inform Mama about her? No, that would be foolish. She doesn't pose a threat yet. No. She doesn't pose a threat at all.

While I was there with her, she did seem to be trying to piss me off. Why was that? For fun? Death wish? She doesn't seem to know who I am power wise. She knows my full name and most my appearance, but doesn't seem scared of me.

Yet, I didn't get mad at her. Not even I know how. Most people would've died on the spot by greeting me in that way. 'It's already weird enough you sit on walls!' was what she said, word per word. There must be more to her than she lets on... By far.

That reminds me...

What was that whole thing about her, Wano, and Yamato? Not to mention the whole hood thing... "This girl is hiding something, but what?" Katakuri thought aloud, staring at the wall. He was completely unaware of Cracker, who was listening.

Katakuri felt someone's presence and looked over just to see Cracker in the doorway, looking at Katakuri with a smirk. Katakuri frowned at Cracker. How did I not notice him?

"A girl, eh?" Cracker asked, raising an eyebrow.

------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I took so long to get this out and it was so short! I got really busy and ran out of ideas. I didn't know how else to end it, so here ya go, but I will try to make the next one longer to make up for it.