Afterwards

Katakuri's POV

What was that girl all about? I feel like I reconize her, but I don't. It must be those eyes. I've seen those eyes somewhere, I know it. If only I knew her name... Damn it... I could ask someone. No. That'd just be weird. I need to know more about her. Come to think of it, she was dressed extremely weird. Why was she wearing a hoodie and sweatpants while everyone else was wearing dresses and fancy clothing?

Wait.

What if she never existed and my mind is playing tricks on me? No. I refuse. Charlotte Katakuri? Hallucinating? Nev-

Katakuri's thoughts were interrupted when the ground suddenly shook with a deep rumbling sound. Katakuri nearly lost his balance, stumbling backwards and leaning on the wall for support. The shaking eventually died down.

The hell? What was all that about? An earthquake? Highly unlikely, but that's the only thing that could explain it.

"Great, now everything on my desk is in a different spot." Katakuri thought aloud, walking towards his desk and fixing everything.

After rearranging everything on his desk, he found himself with nothing to do, which was extremely rare. Not only did the ground just tremble, but I have no plans. Can't wait to see what else is going to go wrong today.

After a few minutes, Katakuri decided to go for a walk. Making sure his scarf was on just right, he walked outside. Sure, he stuck out a lot due to his height and everyone kept a good distance from him, but that wasn't a reason to stay inside. Plus, he was bored and a walk would give him something to do.

As he walks about, his mind starts to wander. Who is she? And the nerve that girl has to dress like that at Mama's tea party! Of all places! Dress all lazy in public for all I care, but not Mama's tea party! Not to mention I can't reconize her. Maybe she's new to the island? No, then Mama would've told me. I swear the next time I see that girl I will-

His mind went blank mid-thought and he stops in his tracks. It was her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Thank you to whoever read my first part! I never thought I would get a vote so soon. I just posted it last night and already a vote! And you followed? Thank you for your support!