LOVE IS DEAD

Authors note

Thanks. I am somehow nervous, as I have been since my childhood.
Writing a story is not a big deal, but something that you once accomplished, you feel you did something more than credible. outstandingly good. 
It's a hurray-like feeling, isn't it?
Well, this writing, that I am gonna share with you all, was written a few months back, and I had no courage to publish it or to make it available to the world. Be a courageous writer you might say. I obey you for your smart advice.
I wrote this story when time for me was opposing my existence. my life renounced joyousness and raised everything but joy. My existential thoughts were poking me to stop doing everything. My soul was in a constant loop, hazardous for such a guy like me to go through, and was evoking me not to write. Not to read. Not to exist. But I did everything, that I was convinced not to do.
Finally, I am gonna publish this oeuvre of my work with you all. be excited. sound excited. but pose courage. 
I am expecting a few things from all of you.
Especially your rational, evaluative criticism. Yes.
Don't try not to criticize my book, if you think you should. But constructively, being sensible. Not spreading hatred is the same as criticizing. Be a critique and not dope. 

hatred is accepted, but stupidity isn't. Intellectual disputes are better than racism, for reasons that are dead, not reasons anymore. 
The characters that I have written are tough. Toughest, I presume, that never written by me but this.

I mostly write for people who write for themselves. who read to himself, or want to. so this story, which is more than that, might not be a suitable option for you, todays-genre-mouthers. it's not a toy. not a Twilight saga, to be read cheerily happily, and joyfully. forget. 

I write for myself, first. because I read myself more than I read any books of others. so if you don't like my story, spread hate and leave or leave peacefully. all are acceptable behavior. nothing is sacred, gentleman. 

something, I wanna say, makes you merry. pursuit should be that very thing. something that makes you sad, should be abandoned. but, if something makes you melancholic, go on a voyage with the very thing. lessons are waiting for you to shake hands, and you are undefeatable, to a human extent. learnings, the best thing. loads of pain, the learning. 

there is no wisdom in joy but in darkness.  your life teaches you to do. but exultant, in my case, the nature was, at me. I was not succumbing, I made not for that. I tried, once more, and again, once again, and finally I was able to write, much miraculously. tear of success was shining. 

this piece of this work is a consequence of deliberate efforts of many days and nights. I write, not for fun. not to sound funny, but to kill the fun, and let you all deep dive into the journey of darkness. 

life is not fun, gentleman. a part of the big dimension of our life is extended to the realm of darkness, pain, and suffering. Sagacity, there is none, in joy and elation, but in pain. 

things, in diverse forms of inspiration, compelled my pen to pen down those characters, who somehow are given the existence, on many experiences of my personal life, to portray an intricate, undiscovered idea of love.  love is not my personal experience, but something I heard a lot about, from everyone. 

Moreover, It's my first published work, so don't judge. Yes, apparently I am a novice in writing. although, I Am in the constant process of becoming mature, as a writer. Your critical assessment will be a help.

well, I remind one of a quote from someone who makes sense to me, which I must not miss to assert here, the saying goes like this- Taking pleasure in praise is, for many, only a courtesy of the heart - which is quite the reverse of a vanity of the spirit.

I will be publishing new parts since it's not a complete story that I am gonna share with you all.
So stay connected to get updates about my next part.
welcome on a journey. 
Aryan.