Chapter 5

her long fingers, I saw from my shoulder, was coming closer to my damaged skin. my bones were aching and my soul was inquiring about the circumstances I kicked into  

"what are you doing with me" I nervously uttered. she was unaffected by my gesture. my opposition was of no worth to her. her long fingers finally touched my skin, for the reason I moaned, in my low husky sound. 

she smiled. and dipped her long black-polished nail into my skin, which ached me. 

"what are you doing?" I protested. I tried to move my head and face her straight but was unable to do that. 

"speak something, you.." I eschewed to utter something offensive. 

"bitch" she followed my tone right after my eschewal. her voice was not quite feminine, and to some level suggested boldness in it. 

"you shut up," said the other voice. it was from another lady, who perhaps was standing behind my elbow, beside the woman who from my left, was touting me, or toying with me, rather in a masochistic way. 

the first lady again appeared to say- "you better don't butt in in our business." 

the second lady said, by touching my back, quite in a way that could be said-'merrily' 

"don't be too smart with me. didn't I help you, as you pretend that I didn't, to capture this butter-faced guy, who you gave your heart to when you first saw him?" 

what is she talking about? I thought, cautious towards every word of her. Is she talking about me?

"Don't be too selfish. Don't be too much of yourself, stop. you know I am not here, to going to forget him, I deserve, as you do, to all the half of him" Her desire to get me was no more less than the the first lady. both, skyrocketing as the convo goes on. 

"forget. It's better to forget this boy. he is wholly mine, and I don't share something that I strongly like. not even with my loved one, so who you are to demand it? forget." she was a bit more cruel than the second lady. while referring to such hard annotation, I felt her nail dipped deeper to my skin, and I cried. 

it was the war going on between two lionesses, and I sitting on the furniture, I was nothing more than a product to be sold. perhaps was to be served in their supper, like oily foods that women tend to love more. life. what a life I was witnessing. atrocious ladies! who had the vision to bend me down to gulp my whole body. 

she appeared to be a wretch who had no intention to see. I leave you all, I cried in my within. 

and kill you all, completely. I will take your breath, and down it to hell. 

"you will be blind enough. blind enough to see your lover, I dare to say so." the second woman said. and it was rather a proclaim, and not darkly rhetoric. 

"I will not keep you in this world, and not let you escape either. now give your tiny mind an effort to think, what imma to do with you." 

"for this creep, dickhead, I will pay any cost, just to make you feel destroyed," said the second lady. 

"your time is up. you lose your time to think what am I going to do with you, now time to see it, you will know how pragmatic, with my poetic threat, am I." she openly rubbed her voice down. She seemed a little nervous, I observed. her voice was being delayed to pursue another dialogue. I again fell asleep, and couldn't remember what happened to the lady who too, like me, served to silence. 

everything was silent. no voice was heard. no weaves of chaos touched my ear and projected into my eyes. I slept well. I was wishing not to awake, or at least I would have wished it, lest should have i cared to know what next to be served when I was to go awake.