CHAPTER- 8

it was morning when I woke up from

a deep sleep, where dreams of

unknown properties tortured me, in

the character of that lady who I talked with last night, and her voice terrorized my dimension of peace and made it a place of riot. the riot of thoughts that, my Presentiment says, will fade out, hardly, and take a long period to proceed its utter departure from my memories. absence of my friend Derik's jokes and his jovial precious talks, I wept, in my thought, and sullenly cared to give a stare at our past, spent together. my wife, I was missing her more than at home. To my comfort, at least, I had a guitar to play, to devote my emotion to her, but what on here could I do, but weep? shit, not even weep. no sounds were allowed. I peered at the surroundings when I came out from a short tour of a few avenues of the past and found the steel-made monster coming toward me, perhaps, to serve his duty. monstrous masochistic play was to be performed on my tired, broken body. 

in his non-fingered hand, was a plate, on which laid a cup of something, and no more effort should I have it taken to guess it a cup of tea. he offered it, as came to the equilibrium of distance to me. I stared at the cup, and then the machine, and a pun with fear, I got the cup in my hand. ah, it was indeed a fresh cup of tea. I got a few sips and with the hard-to-process here gesticulations.

in the dark room, where hardly any form of light was coming in, from the very tiny window, that was opened ajar. time went by, and I began to adjust my routine in the situation, and now habituated to living the way a slave or psychiatrically ill perpetrator tends to live, in a lunatic asylum. a cave, where steel-arched monsters were left unchained to dip me down to the ground and hunt my existence thoroughly. I waited a long while of time to confront the lady, to ask why I was imprisoned like I had killed someone, and was inflicting punishment for having performed a cruel crime. I must meet her, I thought. my wish to talk to her about what she that cruel night hinted about, which was somehow Linked with me. But how? I had intense inquisitivity to know all of whatever of that.
I finished my breakfast, in which served worst unsatisfactory food, that was totally disgusting.
I tried hard enough to defy myself to out it in my mouth, but my hunger was determined, so no option left.
My feet was wounded, and health nurturing all sort of psychological disease, that summing up togather, could dull me down. And wholly so.
I, got up to my chair, to see what was going on outside. Outside was locked, with hard woods, sheltered completely quite artistically, tactfully, so one could not even imagine to dream of escaping. I was not exception to show any bravery that was harder to achieve. But curiousity, with  a sudden urge, to see outside made me pose an attempt, by any tactics, to peer at outside look into nature, to let my eyes meet nature, which already had long time passed meeting trees and baby plants.
Abiding by all set up rules, hardly followed, as i reached to the front of windows, and pushed it hard to make it swung open. Failed, I again tried, and someone's arrival was divined by me, and I go back at my place, cautiously. Alarmed, someone broke into the room, with a sudden jerk.
I tried to imitate easeness in my posture, but bad acting was caught.
"What were you doing?" Said the guy, who, with a knife-toped shoe was stood over his solid feet.
"What am I doing?" I asked.
"Don't try to be.." he began, with a cold warning.
"I am not trying be anything, and let me, atleast, be a prisoner." I interrupted.
He said nothing but his glare warned me to shut my mouth down.
No shits will I hear, he was about to say, I guessed.
But thankfully he said nothing. 
But then a pause ended.
"I don't want you to be dumb, which you aren't. Posthumously, you will be silent, otherwise." His blazing eyes were, less burning than that lady. He was kind of froze rather. His eyes, likewise to his voice, was more of an Antarctica, cold and horrendous.
My response was nothing but a quirky nod, which was more specifically given to defend myself from his steps whipe off my whatever I had
I thought over his presence as something hazardous and so much....what could I say.
Much more intense than the guy, a monster, who I got beaten by that day, like a dog. Like an Indian Street dog.
"Hey" i stopped him, when he was about to leave the room. His boot got into inertia.
He, gave me a side stare, little arrogantly.
"I want.." I hesitated at first.
"I want to go out, to see nature, can't I have allowance to do so?"  It was a weird question. A demand that was never going to be accepted. Never to be unopposed.
He said nothing and left the room, with an ego, at top.
What a jerk!
How dared him not to respond?
What was I? A scaredy cat, a dumb ass, a worthless slave, prisoner. A mad, for being topper at college?
I had no clue, no clue of my being here.
Why would anyone
I knew no alternative I had, except banking on the meeting, which God knew was even gonna happen or not. But it should have to happen, in order to unsuit my slavery, and go back to my normal life, where friends and books were the only I needed, and I was happy with that. I needed nothing more to elate myself, a penny more.
Yes, only meeting with her would ease me off, and nothing more.
I didn't know what time it was since I had no clock and neither phone in my hand to confirm the accurate time.
Not any lights were coming directly to the window, which now was completely closed, for whatever reason, was unpleasant, for me.
I was waiting, with all my patience, to meet her.
But was it fair to wait? Not at all.