CHAPTER-6

I got an email again, and noticed, some objects vibrating in my pocket. drew my phone to the pocket but it was captured, as I began to confirm the message. "who the hell are you to show ownership over my phone?" I had to say. I couldn't. but shocked. it was not a human who did this, but a sort of robotic, steel-made thing that had no legs and hands but weirdly carved two big bones, by which it was ruling its body, and quite well, better than many humans. 

I was fresh, ardent than the last day I felt I was. completely fresh, and healthy, full of energy was running through me. 

I could move my head easily here and there. up and down. left and right. yippee, I could do anything. move any part of my body, and could eye down everything around me. but alas, nothing was so passionately gazing back to me, as I began passionately to eye. disappointed, but then went deeper into the feeling I felt, as I confirmed the environment I was trapped, something of tortuousness into me. my physique was boosted with a hefty amount of energy, but by the compensation of pains that I endured or was about to confront.  

I was imprisoned somewhere in a basement, which was part of a massive architecture. probably around 50 feet down, there were few robots or machines kind of thing to serve me, and my necessities of survival. foods were prerequisite, knew she, who captured me there, to elate herself.

I begged my phone to the thing that was still. standing on the other corner of the squared space of the basement we were all thrown. I tried to observe the anatomy of the body, such as how it is made, or how it is operated. and why is it that I couldn't figure out his mouth, from where he could answer my rotten questions, since few days, and wanted to come out wanted to be uttered, to be echoed, to crashed to all these of my enemies. I slowly utter a word. "hey" 

I was cautious with the movement of the machine, which was spinning in its position. like dancing or charging itself in some manner? I had no clue, except to guess. 

"Can you hear me?" I asked, my voice a bit up in volume. 

"Hey, if you can help, so please do it, I can't breathe here. help me to escape from here." 

that machine except spinning didn't be my help. did nothing for me to satisfy my fear. fear to go to death, to be buried in this place—this ubiquitous ground. I didn't want to end up being dead like this, in this position. I wish it were a library, I won't protest.

"Hey, can't you hear me?" I again attempted to turn this toy on, to hear me. 

it was nothing more than a toy, that only was made to perform certain functions, I vexed. 

i toughened up my feet, and strengthened my soul, my thought of bravery lit up, and my feet touched the phrase finally. I was about to walk, but something weakened my strength.  something that was running into my body and damaging my blood cells, somehow. what was it, which I could feel but not to figure out, not to notice anymore? 

I endeavored, very passionately, to stand myself on my own feet, but failed right away. 

ugh, I cried. "anyone there? help me" My cry was legit, my gesture completely ill. my soul aching. skin, pale. my dress was tidy, and my hair was curled, in an ugly way. who the hell was, who dared to poison me, lock me somewhere I am not even sure, where? I thought. I was not feeling at ease. my calm posture of mind gave up. 

my cry was fair, but not legal, confirmed my body when I got beaten, terribly, by a guy whose height was more than me, and his monstrous look almost shivered me. his way of glaring at me was something that I felt an acute danger for. 

I got up at my feet again, or at least I tried. his slap at my face was still showing its presence. a presence that I could feel from my senses, but barely endure. 

I asked the guy who was standing up against me, waiting for his other turn. "why are you slapping me? I hardly know you, and god knows I never even insulted you or said anything wrong, did I? Then why are you hitting me like a boogeyman?" almost like a boogeyman, yes. almost...

he lifted his muscular solid hand and chipped his thick fingers on my pale face. the sudden force made me fall to my left side. it was terrible. it was awful. it was painful. palpable vehemence!

"Are you even human?" I cried, in my shrill voice, with pain. I was scared of him, but still, I posed my bravery to talk to him. to face his harsh face. 

he stepped forward to lift me to the phrase, so he could again beat me? probably.

"you are so harsh, you can't even hear me, it seems. hey, don't touch me. please don't. Don't dare to....hey no. stop. stop doing this. it is hurting me. ouch!" my cry was like an oeuvre of music of agony that was composing itself on this dim, grim basement of unknown architecture. 

my agony was blowing like an air, in the valley area of San Francisco, where I lost my friend named Jackie. a sudden entrance of the lady only could subside the situation and could give me ease to talk with her and get a clear picture of all those big loops I was thrown into without my permission. 

her footwalk with those stylish gothic-black shoes broke his inexorable continuity of violence carried out at me. he straightened up his shoulder and was stood, now, like a man of steel. finally, my shirt's collar was kept out from his fists. I was like a shared black cat, lying on the bed, defeated, waiting for her to decide what was going to happen next with me, at my body. what next pain will be? she was disdainful of me, and when a remark to kill me was passed from a side, by that bulky guy, she moaned. "it's in my authority, be in your limit, and get out now" 

he followed her bossy instructions and stepped out to that hall. 

I took a sigh while eyeing that lady like an owl.