CHAPTER- 7

she thought, for a moment, something to do with me. eerie thoughts were hovering over her head, and I only could foresee my safeness, which at present seemed vague. my safety was in danger. perhaps I will be killed like Socrates, I thought. 

I sipped. the room was in eerie silence and the robot, a weirdly made robot was not there. only I and her. 

I noticed her expression of contempt, turned into something else. blank expression, I noticed. it was hard to find out what was going on in her mind. what kind of thought?

she left me the way I was. and walked out the door, to take some call that interrupted her while her thinking. her intellect was of a warrior, of a killer, as it seemed to me to be true. 

after finishing the call she came in, and opened her mouth. "wouldn't expect you to be unhealthy, so take care of yourself, and my guy will provide all necessary apparatuses to fix your broken bones." she said. sympathy, what unexpectedly was detected in her gesture.  

I couldn't believe it. 

"for now" she continued. " you must come with me, to meet dr Ajael, right there in that room" 

"I am fine," I said. "I don't think I need to go anywhere. and thanks for the care. you can go now. leave me alone" I said. I was kind of scared but I had to be rude here, or talking a little dryly wasn't unfair, after getting such treatments to me. treatments that I will never forget in this life. 

"I am not asking you to come with me" She tightened her voice, a scale-up." it appeared to me a censorious authoritarian order. 

"neither i am justifying that I don't need any treatments. just saying" 

"stop being contumacious, and follow my lead," she ordered. 

"First you send you boys to kill me, and then you order me to come with you to be cured, are you crazy? you, I don't understand you, please explain yourself to me? you are so weird, you know that. even more weird and crazier than me." I released my anger. 

and then, I aligned my tone to a miserable pathetic rhythm. "you know I used to think that I was weird, and my friends too, used to call me crazy. all, even my professor thinks I am mad. a typical weirdo. who always have to add extra points for being goofy, and sick. sick, in all psychological pivotal sense. probably I am, and I do own enough sceneries and info about myself that solidify such claims they made, and my mom's previous girlfriends confirmed as well. 

but honestly saying-- you are a weirder and, thoroughly different human than I met today, including last night when I was unable to face you. Still, I can easily confirm that it was you, who was threatening that lady because barely I know anyone being so harsh than you, I ever met. 

she remained silent, and her senses unremittingly processed all those of my sayings, my anger was endured. held with silence. 

"And let me add one more thing, that I have never been caught with, in a notable record of 20 years of my lifetime, harming someone, for my pleasure. so, not in this sense I am weird, but you for sure are. damn you, how...how one can be so harsh, and unnecessarily dominant, for anyone? how?" I really wanted to know of all those harsh facts, that shaped her personality, tat was veiled up behind those glaring passionate, beautiful hairy eyes. but ghostly, and bold, like an authoritative leader who more than anything else is known for their harsh inhuman acts. their unkindness to society, and their villainous schemes, that, best of all, destroy any design of society wholly. 

patience in her was not succumbing, and her silence showed her serenity, and openness to listen to me more and more. no interruption, for even a second, was made. but that was all I had to say to this unmerciful lass.

"you already know." she began, with a rather relaxed voice. "you know why am I like that. every bad story turned out by the result of a sophisticated cerebral painful phenomenon. i wish you asked me, rather, what made you this, which needs to be just realised, since you already know the answer. just a realisation of it will make it unsophisticated for you to see me. to see me, as a person who i consequently became."

a pain appeared in her voice, that was shining relying on all those strong emotions that got projected in her countenance. a bad past, i saw. but i didnt know what she was talking about. and how i, as a reference, was linked with her past, that mysify all those lines she said. or perhaps a lie. a ugly lie that for her, wasn't a  big deal to conjecture. 

"so you are a liar too" i said, intending a humar that turned out as my dumbness. 

"i don't lie, unlike mans, who think they are deity of womans, specially you" 

again an enigma she left for me to inquire. 

"excuse me?"

she said nothing 

"you are just factlessly blaming me for everything...it wasn't expected. you are so cheap"

"how cheap am I will be known to you, quite soon" 

it was a threat. Her voice was not fluctuating, so harder it was to get what she meant by it. I suspiciously posed silence on my face. 

"enjoy your pain, and have the taste of all those agonies, since it's your passion, so I don't have anything to offer. I should go now" she said. her voice was wryly cold. 

"whoa, you are being cruel now" 

no reply was made, but in a vague voice I heard-- "I am already considered, so it better to be it" 

she gone. and I was crying with the pain, that was in mute, clueless why. 

my jaw was aching, my elbow, twinging. laying on the ground like an octopus, my thoughts were destroying my patience, and dwelling on some strange kind of fear that was repelling me, and left me terrorized.