CHAPTER- 9

In the dusky vault where I was living for the last few days. I now had a plan to go out. Plan, that was highly risky to carry out but was necessarily vital, that must be done, at any cost of effort. I was getting on with my nerdy mind to figure out all the ways out, to untrap myself from this dark basement of weird pungent around, and enter another part of the area, to meet her.
I wish it was as easy as it was thought sitting in the room, at night.
I finally did attain success, which cost a lot of physical exercises and mental energy with few vexatious moments. But the air of urgency pushed me to destiny finally, and now I was outside the basement. Outside, but not completely out of this complex arch, of multiple doorways, where those same kinds of machines were guarding out. It was a weird place, with weird people and I, was completely normal, in this environment.
With closer consideration, I noticed that all these machines were historically developed, by another kind of people, who were practicing witchcraft. Ironically. Reality was, I didn't know what it was, and where it was made, by whom.
I took a sigh, because I already invested abundant energy in walking and jumping and solving puzzles in this goofy place, and God knew who made it, and for what.
However, this wasn't the right place to give my ass a rest, because of the traffic of soldiers, who were gathering one by one at the place.
I hid myself behind a grand pillar, that could easily hide my whole body to conceal from all of them.  
Someone crossed by, whose height was way taller than any average American. And his black boots were so heavy, and sharp, as if made to torture someone.
I couldn't detect her face because of the not of abundance of light, in this hallway area.
When I trudged ahead, a few steps, I found a grand spiral dark-wooded staircase. my destiny to my comfort was inviting me. gosh, I finally did find my way out. my skin no longer appeared pale. and my eyes were sparkling with a hope of life.  I ascended onto the stairs, ardently. 

my lively grin traversed at my countenance.  I congratulated myself for the victory of the mission that I determinedly kept on until I got success.

here you go, the first fall of lights over my tidy body eased me to its height. 

I sighed, with a relaxed gesture. I was in the foyer, of a beautiful, unimagined gothic palace, that was not of the present century thing, and appeared to be quite old, probably constructed in the early 18th or 19th century. I suggested myself to go out to this palace, to my home. but it wasn't easy. tough, like stabbing a knife into a whale's throat. I took a moment to think about what ought to be done. and I couldn't come to any conclusion. The structure of this palace was quite an anachronistic construction,  so complex, that a man like me could easily be lost himself in here. 

next to me was a big giant gate, with a lot of metallic works in between, which hardly I could push to open, or even try to break down with my thin legs. 

while I was befuddled about what to do, I heard solid footsteps coming in my direction. alarmed, I placed myself beneath the big dark furniture, and I felt an intense fear of getting caught, as the step was coming closer to my direction. 

a lustrous leg suddenly appeared on the upper stairs of the staircase. who was she? I wondered. I was sure she was that horrible lady. her leg was solid, and her feet, befitted in a red-heeled shoe.

whoever her behind was, I could hear, was someone like me who was opposing the guards, following the lady's lead,  to leave her. She was a lady. she was crying, and yelling but not in a voice that seemed to possess request but it was a direct anger that she was in. "leave me you shithead. leave me right now" That's what I heard. 

her voice was known to me. but I never met anyone, except that horrible lady, who was leading all this hell, in her way. 

she descended downward the stair and her feet stopped abruptly, as if she noticed something. 

"How dare you clench me like this, don't you know who am I, you bastard?" said that lady. 

and those monstrous figures were so rude to her. they were clenching her both arms like she was not a human. like she was a thing, that was to be thrown out. how dare they, I protested, in my thought, to hold her like that? how about such violent gesticulations against a lady? I was so sad and somehow furious. but useless. 

I wish I had the power to impact them, but powerless, and the victim himself. 

"I will kill you bitch" she said yelling, comforting herself in their hard clench. and no reply was made by the lustrous-legged. She was finally transferred somewhere, out the door, to another part of the palace. I had a better chance to leave but I couldn't, since she was still there, and looking at the furniture, or perhaps was in the thought of some other cruel things to perform.
Let me be there, I thought. I have to confront her and exchange a few talks, of my concern.
But again the other part of the soul stopped me.
You can't do that, no one in hell is available to help you. No wicked person will be of your help, and deserve no sharing, demanding of help and anything.
I agreed with this part of the soul.
Why will she help me? I had no reason to convince myself, so I decided to be patient. She turned back to her when the phone rang.
For a moment I was frightened when the phone rang because it was an unusual phone ring, of music of the horror genre that gave a Vibes of some sort of melancholia.
When she turned, I decided to head to the gate and open it. Because the gate was still open, for her to go out.
I considered myself the luckiest person at that specific time, but my heart was sinking at the same time. Because a single mistake or any unexpected sound of anything, even my step, could make my plan trash.
I carefully moved towards the gate.
She, in her calm voice, which was quite a bit somber, urged someone not to do it for some apparent reason. Whatever she was talking about was not my business. So being nosy seemed unfair, to me.
I finally reached the big giant gate and succeeded in going out with one wide step, that unsoundly laid out to the door still.
Cherry, I was in control, and cautious.
It was a big open area, where an open breath seemed fair. A big exhale, of all those venoms, I wanted to throw out.
I noticed that the main boundary of the palace was still vague. I didn't know in which direction it was based.
But clandestinely I kept on with my mission to go out of this unbreathable place, forever.