chapter 1

A new day is dawning in Paris. Four months had passed after the fateful night when Gabriel made his wish. Ladybug and Chat Noir like every day fight with a new supervillain sent by a new butterfly holder Chrysalis. The supervillain Voyager sends people to different period of the past. Voyager was dressed in brown and green colors. He was wearing green cylinder and jacket. While the shirt and pants were brown. In his right hand he hold green stick, thanks to it he could sent people in past.

L: Chat Noir what are you think about new villain?

Ch: He seems have similar power like Timetager, but looks different.

L: We have to be careful. Timetiger was a big challenge. Without the help of our older counterparts, we were unable to defeat him.

Ch: But you forget about our strength. Now we more powerful and we don't need transform back.

L: Yes, you're right, so we will overcome him together.

Ch: I'm right behind you.

...............................................................

Ladybug and Chat Noir fought the villain avoiding his attacks. They try come close to him but all effort ends on failures. They decides hide and think about new plan. They run on rooftop avoid shots. After escaping from the villains, they hide in a narrow street.

L: We underestimated him. We must change our strategy.

Ch: Maybe we'll try a diversion. I'll distract him while you take his stick?

L: This plan is too risk, Chat Noir. What if I fail and you will be shot?

Ch: Miraculous ladybug restore me.

L: No, I don't agree. This plan is too risk. There are too many factors that can fail. First we need a lucky charm and then we think about plan.

L: Lucky Charm!

Ch: Keychain with the Eiffel Tower?

L: It's looks like, but I don't see how I can used it.

Ch: So, we back to my plan?

L: No, Chat Noir. I won't risk your life.

Ch: Fine, so what's now

L: I don't know.

...............................................................

Suddenly, a supervillain appears on one of the roofs above the narrow street where the heroes are standing. The heroes didn't have time for react. Voyager used his power, the heroes were hit and went back to the past. They are on the same narrow street where they were hit. The current Paris they are in, looks the same as the Paris from before the wish.

Ch: Thats strange, I thought we would end up in the distant past. But we went back to the times before wish

L: I also think that's strange, but for now we must be careful. If we really went to the times before the wish, this meant that the monarch still have all the miraculous.

Ch: Yes, you're right. But we have also advantage. From now monarch must be fight with the current and future versions of ladybug and cat noir.

Chat Noir felt ignored. He looked towards Ladybug, who was staring at a point on the roof, trying to spot someone.

Ch: Ladybug is everything all right?

L: Chat Noir, I think someone is observed us.

...............................................................

A mysterious figure appeared on the roof where Voyager stood previously. She stood a little further away than the villain. The heroes saw only its outline. Suddenly the figure on the roof moved and jumped down. She landed in front of Ladybug and Cat Noir in a fighting stance.

N: Who are you?