Chapter 4

Ch: Wait!!

All three of them turned towards Chat Noir.

N: What happened? This can't wait?

Ch: No, It can't.

G: Boy, we really don't have time for this. What is it so important?

Ch: True. I need to know the truth

G: What true?

Ch: Hesperia are you also Gabriel Agreste?

H: Yes

...............................................................

Chat Noir froze for the moment, he learned the truth he was so afraid of. He turn around toward ladybug. His eyes began to glaze over. He was close to tears but he had to hear it with his own ears.

Ch: Ladybug, if each of us has our reverse reality counterparts, it means my father was...

L: Adrien. Ladybug's voice was filled with sympathy and concern.

Ch: Please I need to hear that.

L: Yes, your father had been terrorizing Paris all this time

CH: No... How... Why...

L: Adrien I know that I should have told you but before but when he died he asked me not to let you know the truth.

Ch: But why?

L: Perhaps he didn't want you to remember him as a terrorist. I know it's not right, but you've suffered so much and I wanted you to be able to move on.

Ch: But why did you tell the world he was a hero? Was this also his wish?

L: No, he just wanted you to have positive memories of him. Your father's heroism was born through Tomoe. I found out she was working with your father to create rings. Honoring him was intended to conceal her relationship with the monarch. Believe me, I wish I could stop her, but I couldn't. So I kept the lie. As they say: you don't say no to the dead. Ladybug laughed nervously.

Ch: But why didn't he tell me anything, I missed my mom too. If only he told me how he felt, we could get through this together. Support each other. He rejected me every time anyway. He didn't spend time with me because he was terrorizing Paris. I also contributed to his death. I...I CATACLYSM MY OWN FATHER!

...............................................................

The black cat fell to his knees and began to cry. Ladybug knelt down next to him and hugged him tightly, rubbing his back. The three adults looked on in confusion at the scene before them. Nathalie felt sorry for the boy, so she walked up to the young heroes and placed her hand on Chat Noir's shoulder. Feeling another person's touch, Adrien looked up. He looked at the other Nathalie, but saw something familiar in her eyes. He rubbed his eyes, red with tears, and slowly freed himself from Ladybug's embrace.

Ch: Thank you. On his face appears small smile

Ch: Ladybug did Natalie know?

L: Yes, she worked with your father at first. She was Mayura.

G: I see that even in other realities we work together. Gabriel laughed lightly.

N: Gabriel, have some sense.

G: Forgive me, my dear, but this seems quite funny. In another reality, even though we were not married, we fought side by side. As if we were destined to be together no matter what.