Chapter 6

Three adults go to the canal. They go to the entrance located near the bridge, where you can often meet the ice cream man Adree, whose ice cream makes people fall in love. After down into the canal, Nathalie took out the pieces of the map she had taken earlier and began to read.

...............................................................

H: Don't you know the way by heart?

N: We never walk the same path. There are similarities, but we always choose different it to confuse Emilie as much as possible about the location. These are often roads around, but safety comes first

N: All right, we're going this way. First we have to backtrack a bit, but along this road we will come across several forks that will also lead us to the location in case of a trap.

H: So lead the way.

They walked through the canals until they came to a fork. One path led down to the water, while the other led to the surface, but they were still a long way from the house.

H: What now, we jump into the water?

N: Yes, we don't have a choice. In our weapon we have a device that will allow us to breathe underwater. What about you?

H: I've never had dive. What I have to do?

N: I'm not so sure. Mabey I'll show you this on my example.

...............................................................

Nathalie takes the yo-yo in her hand. She slides the upper part of the yoja upwards. Then a screen appears on the bottom with various options such as phone, messages or turning the yo-yo into diving equipment. Nathalie clicks on the last option. Then the yo-yo closes again. Nathalie slides out the upper part for the second time, only this time there isn't monitor, only a hole with a pink rim.

H:Wow that's amazing. In my case the screen is projected in the air. I don't have that option.

N: Well maybe my lucky charm will help you. Lucky...

E: I don't think there will be a need.

N/ G: Emilie!

...............................................................

Nathalie and Gabriel pulled out their weapons and started swinging them. Emilie, on the other hand, was leaning against the wall. She wasn't transformed. She was dressed in a satin green shirt and black leather trousers. On her feet she was wearing high black boots. Her hair was loose.

E: I'm glad to see you again. She said it in a sweet voice.

G: You don't fool us Emilie

E: Gabriel, but I don't want to deceive anyone. I'm standing here defenseless without the Miraculous. You are the ones who want to attack me. I just came to see my husband from another dimension. If you attack me now, you will completely lose public support. Should heroes protect defenseless citizens?

...............................................................

Gabriel stopped swinging the stick and tightened his grip on his weapon so tightly that he was close to breaking it in half. Nathalie also stopped. She placed her free hand on Gabriel's and then whispered into his ear.

N: Don't let her provoke you. That's what she expects. She want that to raise doubts in Hesperia.

Then Nathalie reached up to Gabriel's cheek and stroked it gently. After a moment, Gabriel's grip softened. Gabriel turned his head towards Nathalie and smiled, thanking her in silence.