Chapter 2

N: Who are you?

...............................................................

Ahead heroes stood tall woman. She wear ladybug suit. most of the suit was red with black dots. The arms were different was black with red dots. She has black, see-through mesh skirt. A back longer part of skirt reaches knees . Around hips a red-black yo-yo was attached. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail, half dyed on red. She has a red mask with black dots on his face.

N: I ask again. Who are you?

The mysterious woman still standing in in a fighting position.

L: I am Ladybug and this is my partner Chat Noir.

N: Who sent you?

L: We are not an enemy. We were sent to the past by supervillain created by Chrysalis.

N: Chrysalis? Who is that?

L: Holder of butterfly miraculous.

N: I see...

...............................................................

To the character looks like ladybug join second character, which looks like Chat Noir. He is wearing black, leather jacket and pants. Under his jacket he has a black shirt with a blue cat's paw with claws in the middle of his shirt. Around hips was attached leather belt finished with a silver buckle. His brown hair was combed to the left side. There were black ears on its head and black mask on his face. Unlike the black cat, he had gray eyes.

G: What do we have here?

N: They say they are from the future.

G: That interesting. You two tell me more.

N: Gabriel you really believed them.

G: Yes. Look at their, these are just a kids, who are surprisingly similar to us. Why should they lie.

N: Gabriel you are too naïve. You know that Emelie will take advantage of every opportunity to defeated us. Even if she had to use children to do it.

G: Yes, you're right. But it's give me a hope for future. We will be finally live normally without constant fighting.

The ladybug-like figure placed a hand on "Gabriel's" cheek, then smiled at him tenderly.

N: I know, I want this nightmare to end too, but we can't give up now.

G: I know. But as long as I fight with you alongside my love, the fight may go on forever. "Gabriel" removed the woman's hand from his shoulder and kissed her tenderly.

L: Are you together?

N: Yes, we are married.

Ch: What!!!

L: Chat Noir!

Ch: Sorry ladybug but I need to know. Who are you?

N: You're right, Gabriel, if these two don't know who we are, they're not from here.

G: I told you, my instinct never let me down. He winked

N: There will be time for flirting later, my dear. Now we need to take care of our guests.

G: As you wish my lady. He told that with flirty voice

N: Woman rolled her eyes and turned to the heroes. I'm Nathalie and this is my husband Gabriel. We are heroes protecting Paris from our ex-friend Emilie.

L: But why don't you use your nicknames?

G: It used to be like that, but Emilie told all of Paris who the heroes were, so we stopped using it