CHAPTER NINE

Zuzile Mfusi

My man is turning thirty-four tomorrow, and because it’s such an odd age, I figured I might plan something intimate for him and I.
Not that we ever do something over the top, but there’s always something going on with him. This year I want it to just be the two of us.
But this is Kabelo, trying to surprise him will be futile because I will be utterly disappointed if I do, so I’ll just ask him and spare myself the heartache.
“Baby, I was thinking for your birthday tomorrow, we could do something intimate, just you and I,” I say, stroking his arm gently.
He’s so immersed in what he’s looking at on his phone, that I don’t even think he’s listening.
“Okay, baby.” He approves absentmindedly.
“Kabelo what are you saying okay to?” I ask him, deliberately picking his mind.
I know he’s not listening to me.
“Huh?” oh dear God!
“Can you switch that damn cell phone off and listen to me!” his eyes pop out at my sudden outburst.
He switches it off and looks at me. I don’t know what shocks him when I lose my cool, he’s the one that makes me act mentally unstable.
“I’m sorry for not listening, what were you saying?” he’s squinting his little eyes at me.
You’d swear he can’t see, that’s how tiny they are.
“Do you have any plans for tomorrow?” I rephrase my prior question, to avoid further disappointment.
“What’s happening tomorrow?” oh dear Kabelo.
“It’s your birthday Mfusi.” He chuckles and shakes his head.
“Wa tseba ga ke na taba le dilo tšeo. We can do anything you want us to do.” I love it when he brings out his thick Sesotho accent.
Although I sometimes can’t understand what he’s saying, it turns me on. What’s funny though, is his Sesotho is better than his IsiZulu. So much for being a Zulu man!
“Why are you looking at me like that?” since when does Kabelo not take a hint?
“I’m excited about tomorrow, I’m glad you said yes.” I smile at him.
He turns my face and gives me a soft kiss. It’s so tender I start to melt under his touch.
“I wouldn’t have said no, not to you baby. What do you have planned exactly?” I giggle.
He just had to make me weak to get that answer out of me.
“Dinner, just the two of us. And a little gift wrapped in red.” He gives me a seductive smile and captures my lips once again.
It excites me to see that he’s making the first move; we’ve had a dead sex life for the past month or so. If it’s not him being away from home and coming home late, it’s one-sided sex. He gives me an orgasm and sleeps, doesn’t care about getting his own. I don’t know how I feel about that.
I hope today’s not going to be the case.
He parts my legs subtly and starts massaging my clit. I’m already aroused, and I hear a low grumble from his throat when he feels my wetness on his fingers. He quickly climbs off the bed and takes off his shorts. He seems eager and ready for the action, so I roll onto my side and straighten my legs to get comfortable.
He spoons me from behind, and I feel him position himself at my entrance. He starts by kissing my neck, biting, and sucking, making me hum lowly.
He rubs my swollen breasts as he gently slides into me. I hold my breath at the mixture of pain and pleasure pulsating through me. His breath is fanning my face as he starts to move behind me, filling me up completely.
I can’t stop moaning at the feel of his tip tickling my tender spot. This must be my favourite position, where I can experience him full on, his skin on mine, his breath on my neck and him reaching the deepest parts of my core.
His pace starts to increase, still stimulating my tender spot. He lifts my leg for better access and that immediately calls upon all the muscle spasms in my body. He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me as I begin trembling under his touch.
“I love you,” I confess.
At the height of what I’m feeling, it’s only fitting for me to confess my feelings for him.
“I love you too.” He groans against my ear.
I feel him wiggle his way out of my cookie and that assures me that it’s over, and just like all the other times, he didn’t cum.
I would question him about it, but I can feel sleep taking over me. Maybe tomorrow he’ll cum.