2 - Seonghwa

Sitting at lunch I stabbed at my food as I just glared at the stupid blond sitting at the table next to us. Out of everywhere. He picked to sit next to us.

That little bitch.

"Hwa... Hwa... Seonghwa!" Hongjoong called.

"What?!"

"You need to stop with the... You know. Stabbing."

I looked down at my plate. It was practically destroyed now. I groaned, rolled my eyes, and just shoved my plate aside. "Yeah well, I'm not hungry."

"What? So you bought food for nothing then?" Mingi asked.

"I lost my appetite when I saw the blondie over there."

"Who? Yeosang? He bleached his hair back?! I wanna see." San stood up and looked over. He sat back down and gave a thumbs-up. "Pretty as ever. Not as pretty as..." He then coughed. "Nobody. I mean yeah Yeosang is decent but there are other better-looking people." He lowered his voice as he kept talking.

"Uhh. Yeah." Hongjoong looked at San weirdly before he continued to talk. "Ok Hwa, you need to let go of your hate for him. You're about to become and adult. You need to get rid of those childish things."

"Childish?! It's not childish. He is my enemy." I crossed my arms and shrunk into the chair as I kept glaring.

Hongjoong moved in front of my view. "What I'm saying is... You need to acknowledge that this behavior is not only childish but it isn't healthy. You're obsessed with him in every way basically. An obsession of hatred that needs to end. What happened? You used to lik..."

"Maybe if you actually you know, talk to him, you and he might have something in common." Mingi interrupted.

I gagged. "Eww. Don't say that, especially if it's about him."

San pointed. "How can you hate him?!"

Hongjoong put San's hand down. "San don't point. That's disrespectful." San nodded. "Isn't Yeosang literally everything you want in a person? I thought you liked..."

"The hell are you talking about?"

"The type of person you would want to date." Mingi shook me.

"What? Gorgeous, smart, feisty, cute personality, doesn't take anyone's shit..." I slouched more into my seat.

"Exactly. He is literally your type and you made an enemy of him since elementary... San stop staring that's rude too." Hongjoong moved in front of San.

San pouted. "I wasn't staring at Yeosang. I was staring at..." He covered his mouth. "Nothing. I was staring at nothing."

I stared at Yeosang.

He is not my type. Definitely not my type. He is a bitch. Pretty but a bitch. I gritted my teeth.

"Park!" I came out of my thoughts. "Stop staring it's fucken weird!" Yeosang glared at me when he yelled.

Everyone turned to me. I shrunk back more into my chair.

"See. What did I say about staring?" Hongjoong sighed. "You all need to stop staring." He got up. Signaling us to go with him. "Come on. Let's go. We have class in ten minutes. You guys also need to get out of here to stop your staring and I mean all three of you."

I rolled my eyes. Getting up and walking.

"Hwa. You don't have to get along with him. Just be respectful." Hongjoong patted my shoulder.

"Can't be respectful if he isn't. He's just uuuuggghhh." I groaned. "He is just so annoying."

"You haven't given him a chance." Mingi walked up and opened a bag of chips that we didn't even know how he got.

"The thing is I have. I have tried every God damn year, semester, month, week, and day but he just ruins it."

"You know you're the one who usually starts the fights?" San poked me.

I rolled my eyes. "You're over-exaggerating."

"We are not. Just give him a chance. If he talks shit just ignore him." Hongjoong patted my back before he walked off. San and Mingi followed after him.

Give him a chance? I gave him a chance too many times and he... I have not started most of the arguments. He has. What the hell are they on?

Walking to my class. Seeing a seating chart on the board.

A seating chair? Really? Isn't that for middle schools and elementary? Weird but ok I guess.

Looking for my name. Finding it and just sat down. Taking my phone out. Playing a game until class started.

"You can't be serious!" I looked up and it was Yeosang. I groaned and sat up correctly. "Not only do I have to dorm with you but I'm also your damn seating partner." He sat down. "I can't believe this."

I turned in my seat and smirked at him. Leaning on the armrest. "That means I have a lot more time to piss you off."

He didn't response to me. He ignored me! How dare he ignore me! He just took his stuff out. Setting his notebook on the table and taking his pen out.

This bitch is really ignoring me. HOW DARE HE?!

He clicked his pen and stared at the tip of it for a bit before shrugging and smiling. He quickly turned and stabbed me in the leg.

"You bitch!"

He was about to stab me again but I grabbed his wrist. We stared at each other as we fought. He didn't look like he was struggling at all. He then smiled. "You're so dumb Hwa."

"Huh?"

He let go of the pen and grabbed it with his other hand to stab me in the leg again.

I shoved him away. He almost fell off. His eyes widened. "You asshole!"

"You're the one who stabbed me!"

"You're the one who basically tried to kill me just now!"

"I didn't try. If I did, I would have grabbed you and smacked you on the floor."

He sat down correctly. We argued until the teacher came in. Writing small threats to each other on paper. Stabbing each other in the leg. Trying to not get loud or handsy.

"Stop touching me." He whispered as slapped my leg.

"You're the one who started it." I whispered back.

"I didn't start anything!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah as if. You stabbed me in the leg first."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He side eyed me with a smile.

"Oh so you're trying to ignore this assault like the time you tried killing me in science class?"

He just giggled.

Oh god, that was so cute... No. No. No. No. No. Hell no! Slouching into my chair as I leaned away from him. Just staring into nothing.

I want to kill myself for even thinking that.