14 - Seonghwa

"You actually got food poisoning?" Yeosang brought tea for me. "God, you're such a fucken loser." He laughed.

He sat down next to me as I was watching TV. I was waddled up in a blanket. I held my stomach. I was so uncomfortable. My stomach hurt like a bitch.

"I told you not to eat whatever Mingi and San made. Now look at you." He laughed. "So stupid, I swear."

I rolled my eyes. "I was just trying to be a good friend. They needed someone to try their... I don't know what they made. Let's just say cooking..."

"And you trusted them?" I slumped more into the blanket. "Didn't they fail their culinary class last year?"

I nodded.

"And you trusted them?!"

I looked away.

I took the cup from the table. I drank some before setting it back down. I whined after. "Ugh, I want to eat but I don't want my stomach to..." I covered my mouth and quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

I threw up in the toilet. My eyes watered, my throat burned. My stomach still hurts. My head hurts. I coughed and cried as I threw up even more.

He came into the bathroom after a couple of minutes. "Apparently your friends have also gotten food poisoning. I guess they not only fucked you over but they got to Hongjoong and themselves too..."

He crouched down next to me and patted my back.

I felt the feeling of throwing up again. Turning back to the toilet and continued to empty my stomach until it was nothing but stomach acid.

Once I wasn't able to throw up anything more I sat and leaned against the wall. "I want to die."

"Well, you need to drink water so it goes away quicker. Are you empty?"

I glared.

He took my hand, helping me up, out of the bathroom, and to the couch. He handed me the mug.

"You're little boy toy is a little upset that you basically sent them his way."

I rolled my eyes as I slouched onto the couch even more. "Boy toy? You mean one of your besties, Hongjoong?"

He nodded. "Yup, my other twink bestie."

Taking a sip of my tea to just downing the whole thing. I need more. He took it from me and brought me a bigger mug.

"I'm going to order food, what do you want?" He asked as he sat back down.

"I don't know and I don't really care as long as it doesn't hurt my stomach."

"Going to be hard with you having food poisoning. Soup?"

"Sure."

I moved around and laid down. Not caring that I laid my head down on his lap. I looked up at him and he slapped me on my forehead head.

"NOOOO! I'm in pain!" I whined.

He smirked. "I know." He smacked me on the head again. "You hit me when I was feeling like shit! So it's your turn, bitch."

He slapped me again.

I grabbed his hands. We ended up on the floor wrestling. Rolling around as we pulled each other's hair and slapped each other.

"Stop pulling my hair!" I yelled.

"Then stop slapping me!"

"You started it!"

"I didn't do shit!"

I have practically pinned him down onto the floor. "HA! I got you now!"

He rolled us over and pinned me down. He was too quick, I ended up hitting my head on the floor.