16 - Seonghwa

Getting out of the shower, I let out a sigh. My skin felt tingly because of the hot water. I actually made it too hot but it just felt too nice.

Taking the towel off my head and out of my face I was met with Yeosang sitting down on the couch staring up at me. His mouth was wide open. He looked me up and down.

I looked around a bit before looking back at him. "Is you good?"

I was able to clearly hear his breathing hitch. His cheeks turned pink before he looked away. I was confused. I looked down and I had completely forgotten I was practically half-naked. Is this what people mean by the sweatpants thing?

I smirked. I walked over to him and dropped the towel on the coffee table. I pinned him to the backrest of the couch.

He turned away. I grabbed his jaw and forced him to look at me. Forcing eye contact.

"What you looking at?"

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"You really think I didn't notice you checking me out?"

"You do it to me all the time." He smirk. "You really think I never noticed."

I laughed. "Yeah, whatever."

"Do it."

I was confused. "Huh?"

"You're leaning in closer every second. If you want to kiss then just ask me." He teased.

"Jokes on you that isn't a threat." I placed my knee in between his legs and slid it up a bit. He lifted his hand up and I grabbed both of them. Holding them with one hand and pinned them over his head. "I know it is a threat to you."

"Like I said. Do it then. If it really is a threat to me."

"I know it's going to be your first."

His eyes widened. He took in a deep breath before he smiled. "You really think I care. I know it will be your first too."

This little shit. I don't like that we know so much about each other.

"You're right but I'm pretty sure it is more of a big deal for you."

"I honestly couldn't give a shit about kissing."

"Good."

"What?!" His eyes widened.

I pulled away. I can tell his soul left this body. I laughed so hard, haven't laughed this hard in a while.

He covered his face. He then punched me in the stomach.

"Don't tease me like that!" He then covered his mouth.

"Tease?... What do you mean by that?"

He looked away his face was red. I smirked. I quickly pinned him down onto the couch when he tried to get away. I hovered over him. Keep his hands on the side of his head.

"Aww. Does the little doll want to..."

He head-butted me. Both of us groaned.

"You little shit!"

He threw me off of him. I hit my back on the coffee table before falling onto the floor. I rubbed my back.

"You are such a bitch!"

He got up and was going to walk to his room. I grabbed his ankle and pulled him. He fell to the floor and I quickly crawled on top of him. Pinning him down again.

I leaned down and whispered into his ear. "You know, you're really cute when you're feisty."

I felt his whole body shiver.

"Get off me." He said quietly.

"Come on I know you can do better than that. Don't get all shy on me now."

His eye twitched. "You're so fucken annoying you know that?"

"I know. You have told me all my life how annoying I am.."

He was able to actually turn around in my hold. It completely surprised me. He didn't even push me away. What he did completely shocked me. Saying shocked or surprised was a complete understatement.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down. He ghosted his lips over mine.

"I told you to do it. Didn't I?"

He rubbed his leg on mine. That's when I noticed what position we were in.

This was just to tease him but now he is like this...

"If you keep acting like this, you're going to make me act up."

"Do it then."

"I swear..."

"DO IT, BITCH!" He smirked. "I fucken dare you."

I grabbed his jaw and forced him to look to the side. I bit down on his exposed shoulder. His back arched. I slid my arm underneath his back. Wrapping my arms around his waist. I brought his body closer.

Little shit won't get away. I will fucken...

He let out a moan. I felt dazed instantly. I felt my body heat up. Putting my leg farther up in between his.

He pulled on the back of my shirt.

I nipped at his skin on his shoulder and then at his neck. He moved his head back a bit as he moaned.

My eyes widened realizing what the hell I was just doing but I continued anyway.

He somewhat squirmed. He rubbed against my leg. He moaned. "Seonghwa."

I quickly pulled away. I let go of his jaw. He looked up at me. His arms were still around my neck. His cheeks were red.

I looked all around his neck, collarbones, and shoulders. All the marks that I had left. Hickeys and bite marks.

What. The. Fuck. Have. I. Done.

We just continued to stare at each other

"Did you just..."

"Shut the hell up." He looked away.

"Do it again."

"Huh?" He quickly turned back.

I slid my hand underneath his sweater. Feeling up his waist. Holy shit his skin is soft.

"Do it again." I smirked. "Come on. Moan my name again." He slapped me. About to again, I grabbed his hand. "Hit me again and I will beat the ever-living shit out of you." I pinned his hand over his head. "Come on I want to hear it."

"Shut up. I'm not going to..." I pushed my leg farther in between his legs. He moaned.

I felt my own body twitch. His legs twitched as well.

"Get off of me." He quietly said again. "Off. Get off."

I sat up and let him go. I put my hands up. He sat up too. But we didn't move away from each other. We stared at each other again.

"You're going to have to cover those marks." I said.

"Huh?"

He quickly got up and went to the bathroom. He screamed. He quickly came back over and slapped me.

"Ok. I deserved that." I rubbed my cheek.

"I can't believe you actually did that!" He sat back on the couch.

"You pestered me to."

"I didn't do..." "Yeah, you did! You told me to do it, you called me a bitch, and you dared me to. My mom didn't raise no bitch! I ain't no bitch that turns down a dare!"

He gritted his teeth. "Even if she didn't raise one, you still turned out to be one! You're just so UUUGGGHHH!" He turned away.

I'm just surprised he let me do that to him. I'm equally as surprised that I did that to him. For some reason, it didn't feel weird. I actually really liked it.

What the fuck is going on with me?