15 - Yeosang

I sat at a lunch table and I quickly turned around when I heard Wooyoung gasp. "What is up with you?" I asked.

He then pointed at me. He straight up spasmed. He dropped his tray and squealed. He grabbed my hand and took me towards the exit of the cafeteria. Slapping the trays out of Yunho's and Jongho's hands. Dragging them out.

"MY FOOD!" Yunho cried.

"Bitch! That was twenty dollars!" Jongho yelled. All four of us collapsed in the courtyard. "Wooyoung! What... The... Fuck!" Jongho wheezed.

Yunho laid face flat in the grass. I tried to catch my breath as best I could. I was barely able to catch my breath but Wooyoung started to squeal.

"Shut... Up." Jongho glared at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung sat down next to me and grabbed my face. He pulled my collar down and pushed my face to the side.

"LOOOOK! Yeosang has been marked!"

My eyes widened. Oh no. I shoved him away and pulled my collar back up.

"My Yeo Yeo isn't a virgin anymore!"

"I am, you bitch! And stop being so goddamn loud!" I felt my face heat up remembering what Seonghwa and I were doing yesterday and this morning.

"Then why is your face so red?!"

"Because I'm embarrassed because of you! I'm still a...." I was then distracted by Seonghwa walking by.

He turned and looked at me. I glared at him and flipped him off. He did the same thing back to me before smirking and going to talk back with his friends.

That asshole.

I shook my head. "I'm still a virgin ok. Seonghwa and I were fighting and then we started to bite each other. Nothing else happened."

Feeling my cheeks start to burn as I remembered how I teased him. Why the hell did I do that?

"Nothing else happened? Look at you, you're fucken blushing!" Yunho had finally sat up.

"Are you sure nothing happened?" Jongho asked.

"Yes, nothing happened."

"You guys should still fuck. Like I said last time he is literally your type." Wooyoung hugged me.

"What? Hot, smart, caring, someone who is close..."

"Seonghwa is literally all of those things." Yunho said. My eyes widened. I screamed. He covered my mouth. "You just got to put the arguments and hating each other to the side." He took his hand off of my mouth.

I started to hyperventilate. Fanning my face.

"What's going on?" Jongho asked.

"Oh god, he is having a panic attack." Wooyoung hugged me and started to pet my head.

"Over the idea that he basically likes Seonghwa but doesn't want to admit it?"

I screamed again. "Don't you dare say that!" I clung to Wooyoung.

"What why?"

"Because I don't like him." I looked away.

"Even if you don't like him, you guys should totally fuck." Wooyoung slightly pulled away. "Having sex is sooooo good."

We all stared at him.

"Yeah ok but still. You should really lose your V card."

I rolled my eyes.

"Why to Seonghwa?" Yunho asked.

"Because. Yeosang and Seonghwa practically know everything about each other. He is honestly the closest person to him. Yeosang wouldn't fuck a random person. Yunho, we have been over this. Listen! Keep up!"

"I don't want to fuck anyone at all." I shoved him away.

"Trust me, you just started to masturbate. You're going to want to fuck someone in a month or so... Wait how did you masturbate?" He smiled. Why is he so god damn weird like this? He got closer. "Hmmm? How?"

"That's none of your business." I turned away as I felt my cheeks get hot again.

"Sis, did you stick two..." I quickly turned around and covered his mouth.

"Shut up." I gritted my teeth.

He took my hand off. "You totally did! So you do want to get fucked?!"

"No! I don't!"

"Can we like not talk about this?" Jongho asked.

"Yeah, can we not?" Yunho agreed.

"But look at him! He needs to stop being so uptight. He needs to let loose... No pun intended. Ok maybe it was but still. You need to get your pu..." I covered his mouth again.

"Stop. Would you please stop? You're making not only them but me uncomfortable as well. So shut the hell up. Please!"

He took my hand off before he hugged me again. "But you need to get fucked. Just saying. He is literally your best bet." Wooyoung then got up. He stretched and cracked his back. "Well, I'm going to go meet San in the bathroom."

"Why?" Yunho asked.

"To get fucked. That's why."

"I thought you were a virgin."

"I'm one-third virgin." He smiled.

"What the hell does that mean?" Jongho was disgusted.

"Im a bottom remember." He just winked and gave us a thumbs-up before he walked off.

I rolled my eyes as I got up. Stretching as well.

"He is disgusting." Jongho said as he got up.

I nodded. I waved goodbye to them and made my way to class. Sitting down I was stabbed in the leg by Seonghwa.

I quickly turned and glared at him. I pulled my pencil out and stabbed him. He was about to stab me again when I blocked him with my own pencil. We played swords. Trying to stab each other.

"You're not strong enough to beat me." He whispered.

"Just because you're a damn Star Wars nerd?!" I whispered back. "I will beat you!" I took out another pencil.

"Dual wielding?!" He was shocked.

I smirked. "Because you're a bitch." I stabbed him in the leg and hand. He whined and rubbed his leg and hand.

"You're a meanie!" He glared. He then smacked my pencils out of my hands and then stabbed me in the leg.

About to jump at him but then I remembered we weren't in the dorm but we were in the middle of class. I got up and grabbed my pencils. Sitting back down I kicked him in the shin.

He dropped his head down on his table and held in his scream. He glared. I smiled.

"I'm better than you in every way, Seongie." I blew a kiss at him.

He rubbed his leg before sitting up correctly. He smirked as he leaned over. He slipped his fingers under my choker and pulled me close. "I'll dominate you in every way. Just you see, princess." He got even closer. "Just wait." He let me go and shoved me away.

I felt a shiver up my spine. I looked around and sighed out of relief when we were in the back of the class.

Getting annoyed that I felt this weird certain feeling. I quickly grabbed my pencils and stabbed him again.