12 - Seonghwa

Since I made the sexual joke, Yeosang has been really weird... Ok weirder than normal. At times he would just sit and stare at me like he is thinking and when I catch him he would either turn away, stare more intensely, or straight up just do a one-eighty and insult me with the most soul-crushing shit.

In the corner of my eye, I can see Yeosang staring at me from behind the kitchen doorway as I'm just looking at the TV.

"Yeosang." I looked over and he quickly hid. The sound of the things being knocked over before he popped up behind the counter.

"Yes?" He leaned on the counter. I watched the mug he had accidentally pushed, slide off the counter.

I sighed. "You ok?"

I don't care about him but like.... What the actual fuck?

He scoffed. "Why the hell do you care? Hmmm?" He didn't sound mad or annoyed. "I'm fine. Totally fine. Really totally fine. Fine totally really." He readjusted himself on the counter. "Why? Why do you ask?"

What. The. Hell. I got up and picked up the broken mug. "Because you're being weird." I threw the pieces away. Getting a rag, the broom, and a dustpan. Picking up what was left.

"Me? Weird? No. Not in a million years." He kept his eyes on me. "You're the one being weird.

"Uh yeah. Ok."

"You're the one being a weird bitch." He glared at me. "Why would I be weird?! Im never weird! DON'T TALK TO ME!" He walked to his room and locked himself in.

Rolling my eyes, I walked out of the dorm and made my way toward Hongjoong's room. I just kicked the door in.

"Um, can you not!" Hongjoong had run out of his room.

"Oooh, we're hanging out in Joongie's room?!" Mingi ran past me and flopped onto the couch. San sat on top of him.

I flopped onto the floor.

"You broke the door!" Hongjoong then screamed. "Wait. Never mind mind. It's fine." He came over. "But you shouldn't just kick the door in!"

"Well, I knew the door was locked and you wouldn't open it if I knocked."

"The door was unlocked."

I sat up. "Oh... Well ok then."

"So what are we going to do?" San asked.

"Nothing. I'm busy today." Hongjoong crossed his arms.

"Whaaaa?! So we walked over here for nothing?!" Mingi whined.

"Nobody told me anything. So I just made my own plans. And I am also going to be busy with a project."

I dropped my head onto the table.

"Don't dirty my coffee table."

I sat up when he poked me. I sighed "Yeosang is being weird."

"Why do you give a shit? Not like you like him." Mingi shoved San off of him. "Well you act like you don't."

"Huh?" What the hell is he talking about? "Well, anyway! He has been staring at me for literally the past week now. He either turns away, stares even more, or insults me when I catch him staring. It's kind of funny but it's weird because he does a random complete one-eighty on me. Like today he said I was the one being a weird bitch, screamed, and then he glared at me before locking himself in his room!"

"Sounds like regular Yeosang behavior to me." San shrugged.

"But the staring is weird." Hongjoong said.

"Yeah. He has only started doing that after I made a sex joke to him."

"Like what?"

"Sex jokes with Yeosang? That's strange for you and him." Mingi laughed.

"Yeah. Well..." I dropped my head down on the coffee table again. "I heard him well... Masturbating and I joked by telling him if he ever needs help, he can come to me." I sat up and they all stared at me. "Yes, I know it's weird. But it's what came to mind at the time. It was funny ok!" They continued to stare at me. "Ok, maybe I made it a bit worse by calling him princess at the end but..."

"Princess?!" San and Mingi squealed.

"Ok. Shut up. You two are annoying as hell." Hongjoong said before he turned back to me. "You!" He grabbed my shirt and shook me. "You can't say that shit to him. It makes him kind of uncomfortable. The only reason he is staring at you is to know if you are serious or not. He is just in a bit of shock."

"Yeah?" Hongjoong nodded. "Well, he needs to stop being in shock because he has broken so many goddamn plates and cups. We used to have a whole goddamn cupboard full and now they are only two left... TWO!" I crossed my arms.

"Tell him you were joking."

"Well, I clearly made it a joke. I laughed afterward. It was a clear joke."

"He probably thinks you were laughing at him."

"Ok but seriously why the hell do you care? You don't even like him. Isn't it better for you that he isn't bugging you?" San asked.

"Wait, did you really take what we told you into consideration?" Mingi slid off the couch.

"What?" What is he talking about?

"The whole, Yeosang is your type thing."

"I completely forgot about that."

"Clearly not." Hongjoong said. "You have been nicer to him. Way nicer than we expected. Like WAAAAAA..." I covered his mouth.

"Yes, I get it. We still argue a lot. But recently not really since he just stares and then leaves."

"Ok. The plan is, you either actually fuck him or tell him it's a joke." Mingi said. San slapped him.

"Yeosang would never let him do that."

"You never know!"

"But I do know! Wooyoung wouldn't let him either."

"Yeah and? Who gives a shit about what Wooyoung says. If Yeosang wants to then he wants to."

"Would you three shut up!" I stood up. They all stared at me. "I'm going back to my room." I left and went back to my dorm.

Going to my room, Yeosang was not there. His door was wide open. I shrugged it off. I then turned and walked out of the bathroom. I opened the door and nothing. He isn't here.

Getting a glimpse inside his room to see him on his dresser.

"I thought you were gone... Why the hell are you on your dresser?" He fell back. I quickly ran in and caught him. "What the hell?!" I put him down.

He pulled this sweater down.

"I was putting up some decorations and you scared me!" He slapped my arm.

"I just asked you a question, didn't mean you had to throw yourself back like that!"

"Well, it was one way to get down." He smiled as he walked over to his bed and looked up at his decorations. "Fuck. It's not centered and it's crooked."

He walked back over and climbed onto his desk and then his dresser.

I just watched him. What is wrong with him?