3 - Yeosang

Walking around for a bit to get a better view of the campus since they have somehow changed a couple of things since last year. I should have gone with my friends as they were exploring. Getting a better look at all the buildings' architecture. Sitting in front of the library I loved the design of it. So much detail and for what? It's nice because there is... Hongjoong?

Knowing it's Hongjoong because his blue hair sticks out everywhere. I looked around and saw no one else. I got up and walked over to him. Sitting next to him. I pulled one of his earphones out and smiled at him.

"Hey, Joongie."

"Hey, Yeosangie." He took his other earphone out. "What's up?"

"Nothing. So how have you been since you started hanging out with Seonghwa?"

"I've been good. You're not mad right?"

"Why would I be?" I titled my head to the side. Seriously why would I be mad?

"Well... you know, basically leaving you guys to hang out with him... Also because you hate him." He laughed.

"I can't stop you from hanging out with someone else. It's fine seriously. If you like hanging out with him it's fine. As long as you're happy."

He sighed in relief. "You sure?" I nodded. "Oh, thank god. How is Yunho doing?"

"Yu Yu is doing good. He keeps staring at Mingi though. So obvious."

"Oh my god. I know right. Mingi was staring at Yunho basically all of lunch yesterday before I dragged them out for staring too much."

I laughed. "So how are you and Jongie doing?" He groaned and dropped his head onto my shoulder. I patted his head. "He practically hasn't talked to me since I started hanging out with Seonghwa. He won't answer my calls and he barely answers my texts."

"Remember he is always busy."

"I know."

"He has school work, his part-time job, and he got into singing a lot more recently, and now he is taking classes."

"He what?" I nodded.

"He took your advice and got into singing. His class is I think... Thursday."

He got up and grabbed my hands. It scared me. "At what time?"

"I think four-fifteen."

"YES! I have the same class as him!"

I laughed. "Now he won't be able to avoid you."

He nodded. "Wait, what time is it now?"

I took my phone out. "Three forty,"

"SHIT! Ok, thank you." He shoved all his things into his bag. He hugged me before waving to me. "Bye Yeosang! I got to get to class."

"Bye Joongie!" I waved back.

A hand slammed on the table. I turned around and was met with Seonghwa. Great my mood is ruined now... and so is my day. "What, Park?"

"Why are you talking with Hongjoong?" He stared me in the eyes.

"Because he is my friend."

"He is..." "Stop fucken complaining. If we want to talk with them, it's fine. Leave our hatred with each other stay out of our friends lives. This is between you and me. Not anyone else."

"I know we are not projecting."

"Then what the hell are you complaining about?"

"You fucken said my name."