7 - Yeosang

I sat in the seat across from Seonghwa. We were in an ice cream shop. I stared out the window. I seriously can't believe this. ME! ALONE with SEONGHWA! SEONGHWA OF ALL PEOPLE!

Gritting my teeth as I stared at Hongjoong. Little shit owes me. We... I just watched them talk as they were on the swings in the park across the street. My eye would twitch every time I would see Seonghwa eating in the corner of my eyes.

I turned to him. "We are here to keep an eye on them, not here to eat half the fucken store."

He stopped and looked up at me. "Uh, you're stupid if you really think Im going to go the whole day without eating."

"Yeah, but ice cream it's an actual food."

"What's up your ass dude? Hating on ice cream." He scoffed. "You must have a sad ass life if you're hating on ice cream."

"I'm not hating on ice cream. Im hating on you." I rolled my eyes and continued to look outside. Slouching a bit in the seat and taking my phone out. I got bored watching them.

It got annoying really fast.

After a couple of minutes, I looked back out and they were gone. I quickly stood up.

"Dude chill, they are still..." He looked outside. "Oh." He pointed. "They're gone."

I gritted my teeth. I reached over and slapped him on the head. "No shit! I didn't notice!"

He then pointed again. "Look, they are gone."

I groaned. I quickly grabbed my phone and walked outside. I looked around. I couldn't find them. Hearing the bell from the store. Seonghwa ran passed me and went to the swings.

"Park! Get your ass back over here!" I looked around some more. I ran over and crouched behind some cars.

"What's the big deal? They're over there!" He pointed and I looked. They were going into one of the shops.

"Yeah, but Jongho is going to see us!"

"It's not like if he sees us he is going to die and the date is going to be ruined. If he does then he is just being over dramatic. It's fine!"

I sat on the curb and watched them. They were walking around the store. They are so cute together.

I sighed. God, Im lonely. It sucks. It really does suck. I dropped my head. I let out a groan.

I grabbed a stick and started to play with the ants next to me.

Glancing up after a while to see them making their way out of the store. My eyes widened. I quickly got up and grabbed Seonghwa. Pulling him off the swing. Going to go back to the ice cream shop but he tripped and took me down with him into some bushes.

I groaned. Going to sit up but he was on top of me. We didn't move once we heard Hongjoong and Jongho talking. We completely froze.

We are close. Too damn close.

We waited. Waiting for so damn long. HE NEEDS TO GET OFF ME!

Once we couldn't hear them anymore, I pushed him off me. I quickly tried to get up but slipped. Falling onto him. I quickly sat up and realized I was sitting on him. I froze when I realized where I was sitting.

"Get. Off. Me." He said.

I quickly got off and sat with my back turned to him. I covered my face. That was embarrassing. Way too embarrassing. This only happened because I decided to be a nice friend and help Hongjoong BUT HOW IS WATCHING THEM HELPING IN ANY WAY?!

"Come on, let's go." Feeling his hand on my waist. I slapped his hand.

I got up. I dusted myself off but he slipped and took me down with him again. This bitch.

Getting up again. I slapped him on the stomach and quickly got out of the bushes.

I checked myself again to see if I had gotten any mud on me. I was glad I didn't but my clothes are now slightly wet and it feels nasty. The park sprinklers are used at the most annoying times I swear. Turning to see Seonghwa crawling out of the bushes. I laughed when I saw how his whole back was covered in mud.

"Shut it."

He quickly took his sweater off and threw it at me. I quickly smacked it to the side. I whined when the mud got on my face. I took the mud off and flicked my hand.

I looked around and looked for the other two. Walking and leaving Seonghwa. I continued to look for them. Finding them going into another store. I sighed. Going to turn back but I ran into Seonghwa.

"I need another sweater." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me. Pulling me into a store across from the one that the others had got into had just gone into.

I walked over to the seat and waited. Crossing my arms. I stared outside. Sighing when I saw the way they were acting with each other.

I should have declined. I really shouldn't have decided to "help" him. It just makes me feel lonely.

"What do you think of this one?" Seonghwa asked.

I turned to him. "Why are you asking me? I couldn't give a shit what you wear. You couldn't care about my opinion, so why ask?"

He laughed. "You look lonely as fuck when you stare at them like that."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to watch them again. Am I making it that obvious that I...

"Im sure you'll find someone." I quickly turned around again. "Eventually but I doubt anyone would like you of all people."

"You're nothing but an asshole." I quickly stood up. I grabbed one of the hangers and smacked him with it. Putting it back and going to walk out, he grabbed me, and pulled me back. "What?!"

"We're supposed to stick together, remember?" I huffed and waited by the door as he bought a sweater. Once he was done I quickly walked out of the store. "Stop being so grumpy."

Looking around again but I got a text from Hongjoong saying they were going to the movies now and what movie they were seeing. I groaned. I just want to go back to the dorm. This is getting old!

I'm basically useless here. This whole thing is useless!

Walking towards the movies as Seonghwa followed behind me. I made him pay for the tickets. We sat in the back.

I hate this. I have to do this with Seonghwa. Third-wheeling my two friends. This is humiliating. The only type of romance in my damn life and it's me watching my damn friends. Nothing but bullshit.

I slouched in the seat. I watched the damn movie. Even worse it was so damn boring. It felt too long.

I would tightly hold onto the bottom of my sweater when I felt annoyed.

"You good?" Seonghwa asked.

I quickly turned to him.

"We can leave if you want. I don't want to be here either."

I didn't answer. I just stayed but once the movie ended I ran.

Today was the worst.

I walked back to school. I didn't want to deal with anyone. I groaned when it started raining. Damn, my life is so sad that even the damn weather is clowning me.

I pulled my hoodie up. Moving to the side when I heard footsteps. Looking up, I found Hongjoong and Jongho running past me.

I quickly stopped walking and watched them.

This is the damn worst. Feeling lonely like this is horrible. I want to cry. Feeling the tears begin to well up.

I looked up when the rain wasn't hitting me anymore. Seonghwa was holding an umbrella over me.

"You're going to get sick again." I continued to stare up at him. "Let's go." He pulled me closer to get under the umbrella more.

This is humiliating.

So damn humiliating.

I should have declined.