8 - Seonghwa

"Get the fuck out of my way Hwa." Yeosang crossed his arms as he stood in front of me.

He seems to be feeling better. He isn't so gloomy anymore but I can tell he still isn't fully over it. After getting back the other day, he stayed in his room. It was annoying hearing his damn sniffles and small cries the entire day yesterday. It's a lot better to see him like this than all sad and mopey.

I like it better when he is like this.

"I'm just standing, Yeo." I smiled.

"You're in the way of the door."

"You can clearly walk around me."

"Don't be a little shit! We have to get to class!"

I smirked. Quickly getting out, closing the door, and holding it as Yeosang tried to open it. He banged on the door.

"STOP BEING A BITCH, PARK!"

"Just say the magic words! It's not hard!"

"Like I'll ever say that shit to you!"

"Ok, princess! Then you'll never get to class!"

It got quiet. What? I opened the door and saw Yeosang trying to climb out the window. "I WAS KIDDING, WE ARE FOUR FLOORS UP!" I ran and grabbed him.

Closing the window I turned back around and he was gone. That little shit.

Running down the hallway and getting to the elevator. Quickly turning and running into him. Luckily the elevator doors were open. Falling in. We both groaned.

"Well, good morning to you too." We both looked up and it was Yunho and San. They helped us both up.

Yeosang quickly smacked me in the stomach. "Watch where you're going next time." He glared.

"You got in the way."

"As if. I was just waiting there."

"Well, you didn't fucken wait fast enough."

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!"

"I KNOW!"

He and I just stared at each other.

"Stupid."

"Idiot."

"Whore."

"Slut."

"Pig."

"Snake."

"I swear I'll boil your teeth and make you swallow them."

"I'll hit you in the face with a brick."

"I'll rearrange your bones."

"I'll peel your skin off."

"I'll decorate my walls with your fingernails."

"I'll cut off your..." San covered Yeosang's mouth.

"Yeosang. Remember, nothing below the belt." San patted his head. "You know the rules of being a male."

Yeosang took his hand off his mouth. He punched me in the stomach as the doors opened. I leaned over and held my stomach. "You bitch." Barely able to get out of the elevator. San helped me walk until I was able to walk on my own correctly.

"You two need to cut it out." Yunho said.

"What did they do this time?" Jongho and Wooyoung walked over.

"They were saying weird threats to each other. It was kind of entertaining." Yunho laughed.

I rolled my eyes. Standing up correctly and just leaving them. I didn't want to hear it. San came running after me. "What?"