Chapter 4 - Stares

Will pov

I pull out my phone after my assignment is finished and noticed a new message from Mason.

Mason (Project)
hey my mom wants to know if u wanna eat with us or not

Will
sure
my brother cant cook anyways

Mason (Project)
ok
thx for answering

Will
np

I close my messages with Mason and pick up my bag, getting ready to leave and go to my fourth hour class. I walk there and realize that I share this class with Mason, who was sitting next to some of his jock friends.

I noticed Pacifica and Gideon talking and I pulled up a chair and started talking to them when a paper ball hit me in the back of my head.

"Dude! What the fuck!" Pacifica shouted, standing up. I reached down and grabbed the paper ball, reading it.

'stay away from Mason faggot. He's mine.' I sigh and ball it up again, tossing it to Pacifica. I gasp when Pacifica chucked it at Wendy.

"Oh my god look at her face! She looks so stupid." Gideon laughed. I started laughing as well, when someone pulled a chair up next to me. I look up and see Mason, taking a hit off his vape.

"Hey, sorry about Wendy." He says, passing me the vape. I take a quick hit and shrug.

"It's alright, she does that a lot." Mason pulled my chair closer, sharing his vape with me.

"You're good, do you vape often?" He asked, taking a hit.

"Yeah, with my brothers." I say, watching him blow the smoke out.

"Okay, I hate to break up this cute couple moment, but why is Mason sitting with us?" Gideon asked.

"Because I fuckin' can." Mason said, blowing smoke into Gideon's face. Gideon started waving his hand and coughing.

I let out a soft giggle, and Pacifica started glaring at me. I smiled and took another hit off of Mason's vape, Mason getting a little closer than needed.

I noticed Pacifica staring at Mason but I didn't think too much about it because Mason pull my legs up and over his knees, taking a hit off his vape.

I quickly hid the vape and the teacher walked in, not noticing anything. Mason gave me a smirk and slid a paper into my back pocket.

I wait for the teacher to leave again before pulling out the vape, then I handed it back to Mason. I got up and everyone got their bags because it was almost time for fifth hour.