Chapter 6 - Hearts

Will pov

No way I just made out with Mason Gleeful, in the bathroom, while ditching class.

THE Mason 'Holy boy' Gleeful, but he seemed a little too eager to kiss me. How far would he have gone with me?

I blush and sit next to my friends, trying to forget about what just happened. No matter what my mind kept going back to his soft pink lips.

I let out a audible groan, not that anyone cares. Pacifica and Robbie were talking while Gideon read some stupid book, and Joey and Vivie were kissing and giggling.

I stood up, going back to the bathroom Mason and I had just been making out in, blushing slightly at the thought.

Oh shit, I told him to have condoms, right? I wont let him do anything to me without condoms. I don't know where he's been.

I felt a twinge of pain and sit on the counter, playing on my phone. I heard the door open.

"Will? What are you doing?" I smiled and looked at Mason.

"My friends are practically ignoring me, so I'd rather hang out here." A look of something I couldn't decipher crossed Mason's face.

"Well, A pretty boy like you shouldn't be alone." He said, climbing onto the counter facing me.

"You're so sweet." I say, turning off my phone and putting it in my hoodie jacket. He smiled and tapped his lap.

I moved silently and sat on his lap, his lips meeting my neck quickly. I push him back slightly and he doesn't fight me, a look of worry on his face.

"You okay? Am I going too fast for you?" He asked, brushing a little of my hair away from my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. If we're gonna do this I want you to wear a condom. Do you have one?" I ask, and he shakes his head no.

I let out a string of curses, but pull him into a kiss. He doesn't let me go any further than a slightly heated make out session.

I smile against his lips and he smiles back, pulling away slightly.

"What?" He asks, kissing my cheek.

"You're so sweet to me, What happened to the Mason Gleeful who wanted to kill me for existing?" I ask, my voice playful.

"Well, I guess you took my heart. I could never hurt the one I love." He says, pretending that I carved out his heart and falling on my shoulder.

I let out a laugh and I see him smile. I kiss his head, my fingers in his hair.

"Well, you can have mine." I say, pulling him in for another kiss. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, Then the bell rung.

"Well, Cya soon Mason." I say, rushing to get my stuff.

I pause and turn around, giving him a quick and chaste kiss before running away to get my stuff and get to my next hour. I felt my face heat up but I just kept running.