Chapter 8 - The Project

Will pov

When Mason and I got to his house I gasped, it was a beautiful and rather big house.

When I got inside I was in awe, taking off my shoes. I looked around a little bit before Mason pulled me up to his room.

When we got there he kissed me again. I smiled and grabbed his cheeks.

"Hey, What do you think you're doing?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Having fun." His eyes dart back to my lips, while he licking his own.

"Well, I'm not failing a project to just 'have fun' so let's get to work." I say, pulling away.

"But Will, working is so boring." He says, sitting on the chair at his desk.

"How about this." I start and he looks at me.

"Every time you do something big for this project I do something you want." I say, placing a few important books on his desk.

I see him perk up.

"How far can I go?" He asks, licking his lips again.

"Anything, as long as it's not illegal and no one gets hurt." I shrug.

He pulls me close, his head close to my thigh. He starts helping me and we finish the project within a couple of hours.

He turns to me, a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"I sure hope you didn't forget your promise, baby." Mason's voice was deep and it caused me to blush.

"I didn't, I just thought you might wanna think it over."

"I know what I want, sweetheart." He grabbed my hips and pulled me close, standing up to tower over me.

"Mason." My voice was soft and breathy.

"Tell me if you get uncomfortable." He breathed, leaning in for a kiss.

I met him halfway, pressing a rough kiss to his lips. He slowly pushed me back to his bed, laying me down.

Mason crawls on top on me and kisses my neck, making me shiver and moan. He kisses my neck again, his hand sliding under my shirt.

"Mason." I say, and he pauses.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks, his voice gravelly.

"Please." I say and he stops, pulling his out from under my shirt.

"Can I still kiss you?" He sits up, keeping eye contact with me.

"Yes, Just please don't touch me. I'm not ready for that." I sit up and pull him back down.

"Okay, tell me if you change your mind." He says and I nod.

He kisses me again, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I tangle one hand in his hair and put one on the back of his neck, deepening the kiss slightly.

There was a knock at the door and Mason groaned, sitting up.

"Yeah?" He shouted, I sat up to be closer to him.

"Dinner, Mom says to bring your boyfriend with you!" Mabel shouts back, then the footsteps are heard receding from his door.