Chapter 11 - Midday Snacks (SMUT)

3rd pov

Will woke up to see Mason already awake and ready to go.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Mason said.

"What time is it?" Will asked, a little confused.

"5, But I need to get home soon."

"Why? Can't you stay a little longer?" Will pleaded.

Mason smiled at him and walked over to Will. Mason placed a sweet and loving kiss to Will's lips.

"I wish baby, but my dad will wake up soon." Mason said and Will nodded sadly.

"I'll see you later?" Will asked, following Mason to the door.

"Of course, It's Saturday so I can come over later if you like." Mason said, opening the door and stepping outside.

"Please do." Will said, kissing Mason bye.

"See you later baby." Mason kissed Will's cheek before stepping down the steps.

"See you later handsome." Will smiled at Mason.

Will watched Mason leave before returning inside, slightly saddened by Mason's departure.

Will sighed and started to pick up each and every room, wanting the house to be clean for when Mason came back.

The house was clean within a few hours and Will sat on the couch, bored. Will pulled out his phone and waited for Mason to arrive.

'I could use a snack.'

Will heard a knock and opened it quickly.

Will smiled at Mason and lead him inside, and up the stairs to his room.

'Perfect.'

Will sat Mason on the bed before sitting om
his lap and kissing him deeply. Mason smiled into the kiss and pulled Will closer.

Will smiled and slid off Mason's lap, falling to his knees in front of the brunette. Mason blushed and looked away.

"Mason. Look at me." Will spoke softly and Mason looked at him.

"If you're uncomfortable we don't have to do this." Will said and Mason sighed.

"I really want this." Mason assured Will.

Will smiled up at Mason before kissing Mason's clothed boner.

"I haven't even started." Will teased.

"Do you see what you do to me baby?" Mason said and Will blushed.

Will unbuttoned Mason's jeans, palming Mason's hard cock through the thin fabric of his boxers.

Will kissed his dick again before pulling it out of Mason's boxers. Mason hissed softly when the cold air hit his cock.

Will smiled before leaning forward and taking the tip of Mason's cock in his mouth. Mason let out a soft groan which only encouraged Will.

Will leaned forward and took as much of Mason's cock in his mouth as he could. Mason let out a breathy groan and Will swirled his tongue around the head of Mason's erect cock.

Mason was watching Will intently, Will's face a soft pink and his eyes looking up at Mason innocently while Will was sucking his cock.

Mason's eyes were slightly lidded with lust and he had moved one of his hands into Will's hair.

Will hummed and Mason groaned. Will hummed again and bobbed his head while sucking Mason's cock.

Mason let out a deep groan and Will smiled, continuing to suck Mason off.

"Will, I'm gonna cum." Mason said, panting slightly.

Will sucked slightly harder and Mason came, his cum hitting the back of Will's neck. Will pulled off and swallowed everything, smiling up at Mason.

Mason put away his cock, smiling down at Will.

"Y'know, you make the perfect midday snack." Will stated, getting off his knees.

Mason smiled at him and pulled Will into bed with him.

"Glad to help, baby." Mason said, falling asleep with Will in his arms and Will fell asleep soon after.