Chapter 10 - Middle Of The Night

3rd pov

Mason and Will had gone to bed, Will hadn't actually gone to bed though.

'He wont notice.' Will thought, getting up and grabbing his bag.

Will opened Mason's window, jumping out. He landed on the ground with a soft noise.

'Shit.' He thought, gently touching his ankle.

'Fuck, it's probably sprained.' Will rolled his eyes but kept walking.

He wiped the tears that threatened to fall.

Will started walking around town, when he heard someone behind him. Will turned quickly and gasped when he was enveloped in a hug.

"Mason?" Will asked and Mason nodded, pulling away.

"I woke up and you were gone. Where are you going? You scared me." Mason said, his cheeks wet with more tears threatening to fall.

"I just-" Will started, taking a deep breath in.

"I'm sorry." Will said, bringing Mason in for another hug.

Will felt Mason begin to cry again, and it broke his heart that he had caused all this pain.

"I'm so scared of messing this up, of messing us up. Will, please stay with me." Mason pleaded, crying again.

"I will, I promise." Will said, kissing Mason's wet cheek gently.

"I don't wanna go back home, Can we go to yours?" Mason asked, wiping away his tears.

"Yeah, let's go." Will said, grabbing Mason's hand and interlocking their fingers.

The pair walked away, going to Will's house. When Will got there he was greeted by Kill smoking a cigarette.

Kill was tall and muscular, his eyes were blue but his hair was dyed a deep and bloody red.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kill asked, his voice deep and gruffy.

"I didn't wanna stay around Mason's and so we came here." Will said, shrugging.

"Get inside, It's cold." Kill said, rolling his eyes.

When they went inside they saw Bill playing games, an open beer bottle next to him. Bill was also a blonde with blue eyes.

Bill was a little more lanky than Kill but more muscular than Will, like the perfect middle.

"I thought you were staying at a friend's." Bill said, taking a swig of his alcohol.

"I was, but we came here instead. Meet Mason." Will brought Mason forward and Mason gave a small wave.

Bill gave Will a look.

"If you wanted to see your boyfriend there was no reason to lie to me." Bill said.

"He's not my boyfriend, we're just friends." Will said and Mason felt his heart break slightly.

"Yet." Bill said, smirking.

Will groaned and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a beer can.

"You want one?" Will asked and Mason shrugged.

Will tossed Mason a beer and they sat on the couch, watching Bill play his games. Kill came back inside and looked at everyone, before going and getting a beer himself.

They were all just hanging out when Kill's phone rang. Kill got up and took the phone call in a different room.

Mason was admiring Will when he noticed that Will had eyeliner on, as well as a small bit of eyeshadow.

Mason moved, putting his head on Will's lap. Mason fell asleep quickly, and Will smiled at him.