Chapter 5 - Bathroom Kisses

Will pov

Once I was done with my assignment in fifth hour I pull out the paper Mason slid in my back pocket.

'meet me in the bathroom after you do your assignment, I'll be there.' I roll my eyes and ask to go to the bathroom, and leave quickly when he gives me a small yes.

"There you are. I thought you were getting cold feet on me." Mason says, leaning his muscular body against the sink. He hands me the vape and pulls me close again.

"Why do you vape?" I ask, watching him take a hit.

"When you have a dad like mine it's really the only thing that takes that pain away." He shrugs, leaning closer to take another hit.

"Your dad's abusive?" I ask, my hand finding his cheek.

"I guess. He mainly yells at me though." Mason let his eyes look over my whole body, biting his lip slightly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, my free hand falling to his chest. He smirked and pulled me closer, kissing me gently.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs my hips, our kiss deepening. We pull away, both of us panting.

"Make sense? You look cute in those Jeans and I can't wait for you to come over." I smiled and kiss him again, his hands moving and grabbing my ass. I let out a yelp. Mason sucks on my tongue and I let out a whimper.

"Let's go back to class, we can continue this at my house." Mason said standing up fully and kissing my cheek. I nod and start for the door when Mason smacked my ass, causing me to blush furiously.

"Mason!" I yelp, and he smirks.

"Yes, darling?" He asks, kissing my cheek.

"You can't smack my ass as we're leaving!" I chide at him.

"Sorry, But that's your fault for having such a cute ass." Mason shrugs, walking to his fifth hour. I look down and realize I still have his vape.

"Mason!" I yell and he comes right back to me.

"Yeah?" I smile and hand his vape back, kissing his cheek and letting my hand brush his cock.

"Make sure you have condoms." I whisper. I wave and walk away, getting my stuff and heading to sixth hour.